shitty news today...

misssparkles

Reaction score
Psht supposed to be 1dpo after all that drama at surgical unit saying I had bad ovulation pains anyway the whole ttc business has got me down so I decided to focus on relaxing and enjoying it instead
Then ring my family up for a chat and my mums been diagnosed with emphysema :(

Work in a few hours and im bubbin like a baby. Think emotions are high hope we caught the egg this month. Read some right rotten stories about concieveing after the depo again.

Thankfully going on holiday in 5 weeks to benidorm. Cant wait.

Any other ladies in the tww xxx

Oh I, sorry to hear that Hun!!! Chin up :) gutted you have to go to work soon but yes keep your holiday at the forefront of your mind xxxx

I'm sorry about your mum. Nothing I say will take the upset and worry away so I'm sending big hugs.
I am dpo3 today so doing the tww now too. X

None as yet, trying not to notice things things month because I drove myself mad symptom spotting last month. You?

Sorry about your mum xx

I'm sorry to hear about your mum, sometimes a diagnosis can mean a step forward in treatment and management, not what you want to hear though. Technically still wtt, but could be a tww here too. x

Nooo few twinges think its post ovulation tho xx thanks ladies for the support. Definitely the right direction just such a shock xx

So sorry to hear your bad news. Hopefully you'll get you bfp ths month to cheer you up x x x

Thanks chick thats if af doesnt get me first we bd on 23 25 26 and the 28th so I hope we caught it xxx

Hey just wana say I used to be a nurse in respiratory dept, there is soooooo much that can be done for emphysema now please Dont panic, my mum has had it since she got pneumonia 15 years ago and shes leading a perfectly healthy happy life, try and relax and hopefully youll get your bfp soon xox

Hey just wana say I used to be a nurse in respiratory dept, there is soooooo much that can be done for emphysema now please Dont panic, my mum has had it since she got pneumonia 15 years ago and shes leading a perfectly healthy happy life, try and relax and hopefully youll get your bfp soon xox

Thanks hun thats reasurring it really is xx now im in tww we have fingers crossed .my mum has her doctors appointment too so its taken . some weight off x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back