Sherlock!

iWitch

Reaction score
Stumble across a rerun of the last episode of Season 2 last night on BBC1 an it showed you a quick snippet of the new season. It wasn't much at all but soooo excited!

We watched the episode all the way through because I remember reading that the writers had said that despite everyone talking about it on the net, we'd all missed one vital clue as to how he did it and I still don't see what they're talking about. Any thoughts?

OMG does no one watch this programme??

Lol didnt want to read and run! But I don't watch it!! What is it ? xxx

It is awesome, a modern day sherlock holme revisted and benedict cumberbach is gorgeous (but apparently massive arogant xxxx in real life though) Im excited about the new series but how can he come back from having his head splattered onto the pavement? and the housekeeper lady back from the dead to?

I guess we will find out.
x Daisy

Yaaay replies!! Bbee you have to watch this programme! Not sure if its on iplayer or something.

He's never come across as arrogant on interviews. I've never heard that before

I have no idea how he's done it but Molly has got to have something to do with it! I've never read the books but in the film they used something to make someone appear dead - if this is in the books then perhaps they'll use the same thing. And there was never anything wrong with Mrs Hudson, think that wa Sherlocks doing to distract John.

xx

Ooo it sounds good!!! I might have to watch it!xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back