She wont eat and im really worrying??

faithsmummy

Reaction score
Im not sure if its teething or not! She wont eat breakfast or lunch all she will eat is stewed steak at dinner thats it i have tried everything!
She is only little and im so scared she is going to lose weight!
Do you think its her pegs?

Could be her peggies or maybe she's coming down with something? Tom has gone off his food in the past and later found out he has a sore throat. Does she have a temp? If so, you could try giving her some calpol before she eats. Otherwise, just give her as much fluid as poss and if it goes on for a couple of days, call your doc or HV.
Lucyx

I'd say it could be teething. My Kate loves her food and the only time I have known her to not be interested in her meals has been when she is cutting a tooth. I give her extra milk to top her up when this happens and try various different things just to see what she will eat (ice cream always goes down well ha ha)

I agree with LucyBee.. try giving her some calpol half hour before food see if that helps...

Babies won't intentionally starve themselves... They go through growth spurts too where they eat and eat and eat... then they stop growing and won't eat a single thing... :) Makes you want to do this :wall:

Keep trying her with food (ice cream always goes down well... I agree :rotfl: )... give her extra milk and fluids.. because she needs to keep her fluids up... Take her to the doc's to be weighed in a few days time if she continues...

luke has been off his food too, he has a virus and is under the weather, she won't starve herself don't worry and i bet she'll make up for it when she feels bettter x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back