She is finally here...wow!

Amy0801

Reaction score
Hi ladies
Well after seeing the consultant on Tuesday and they said that I would need inducing on Thursday if I didn't go into labour due to high blood pressure things changed very quickly. Let's just say the painful stretch amd sweep did it's job! All Wednesday night I had cramps which had turned into contraction's by morning however I was due into triage at 9.30 that day any way for blood results and to check my blood pressure but I rang them about 7.45 to warn them that I was in labour but baby had been fairly quiet so they wanted me to go and get checked. Got to hospital about 8.30 and was put on a monitor and straight away baby''s heart rate was through the roof so they admitted me and moved me the delivery ward for closer monitoring. Was in there about an hour or so when suddenly my waters go and literally within an hour I was pushing! I got to 4cm with out and pain relief but was so nice when I finally got the gas and air! The doctor came in to check the baby''s heart rate and I kept hearing the midwife's tell my mum "she's ready to start phshing"! The doctor had to take a sample from baby's head to see if she was happy to stay in there and for me to push hear out but I kept trying to push and they had to tell me to stop! That was not a nice experience. Then when the doctor did another internal check he said that baby was facing sideways and because labour had progressed so quickly baby had not had time to turn herself so I would need help. They then took me to to have a spinal put in and they were goin to use vontouse to turn her and then forceps to pull her out but it didn't work so I ended up with another section after all. My first section was fine..I was up.and about within a few hours but this time I have been in agony! I can barely walk. The main thing im is that she is here and.is healthy xx

Wow sounds such a quick experience!! Glad all went well in the end for you! Congrats on your little girl! Xx

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Awwww wow congrats Amy on your little girl hope your both doing ok.
Funnily enough my second section was the hardest recovery I think it's because I was so tired been in labour 28hour and the gas pains were awful. Have you had regular pain relief? Walking seems difficult after section a used to walk with my hand held on my stomach used to take away abit of the pain. I did end up with an infection so keep an eye on the cut. Hoe long have you and baby got to stop in the hospital for? Cx

Oh yay! Bless you Amy sounds like an ordeal but I am so glad you finally have your baby here :) Congratulations xxx

Oh gosh that was quite an experience by the sounds of things! You had it all, spontaneous labour, forceps, ventouse, and section. You must be exhausted, well done you and congratulations!! Glad she is here and healthy xx

Congratulations and hope you recover soon xx

Congratulations sorry it was so scary but glad all is good now x

Omg she's arrived !! Well done Amy, at least your both safe and sound. Amazing how fast delivery can be.. you'll have to get us a nice pic :) of your angel

Thanks for your messages ladies xx
We was allowed home on Saturday lunch time so weekend has been a bit hectic! My mum and dad had our daughter for us all day Saturday so we could get settled at home. Daughter has been very excited which is understandable but I haven't got much patience at the moment as I am in a lot of pain and can't sleep! Df took her to school this morning and I let her push baby in the pram so I could have a few minutes to myself at home! I have have spoken to the doctor this morning to get some stronger pain killers as paracetamol are just not strong enough so just waiting for them to kick in! I am also taking iron tablets as I lost so much blood during the c-section! I will try and upload a picture in a few minutes xx

Hope this works x

Attachments

• 20161203_172627-1-1.jpg
    20161203_172627-1-1.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 12
Awww she's beautiful Amy congrats again. Didn't the hospital give you any pain killers to take home with you? My last elective I had strong painkillers for about a week, I'm hoping I get some this time around. ��. X

Awww she's beautiful Amy congrats again. Didn't the hospital give you any pain killers to take home with you? My last elective I had strong painkillers for about a week, I'm hoping I get some this time around. ��. X

Thank you. Nope they sent me home with the rest of the injections that I have to do and my iron tablets! Feel so much better now I am taking something that actually works for me xx

Beautiful name I love the name Amelia but my best friend called her little girl Amelia and I thought it would be too confusing but my little girls middle name is Roísín which is Irish and means little Rose,

Wow she's a stunner :) . She's got beautiful big eyes too. Welcome to the world little one

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back