Sharp stabbing pains in private parts :-(

dmkirk89

Reaction score
as the title says i have been getting sharp like stabbing pains in my foo for about a week now, ive googled it and it says all sorts, some say its braxton hicks which i dont think it is because my belly doesnt tighten at all! when they come they really stop me in my tracks!

some info on google say its the cervix thinning, some says its the pressure from the babys head, some even say its the start of labour!!

anybody else experiencing this? i know its not a uti as ive been checked for that,

xx

I've had it on and off all pregnancy and just assumed it's the baby kicking down below...It's not a very nice feeling!
Speak to your mw if you're worried hun xxxx

Ive had it on and off but over the last week or so its more painful!
Its right up inside ( i guess my cervix )
Feels like sonething sharps being shoced up it! Itll only last a few seconds.

No idea what it is but it hurts when it happens! Xx

a good sign of things progressing i hope lol :)

I think it's something cervix related! I've had it for a few weeks when walking about sometimes and it's not the most comfortable sensation really haha x

I had this about an hour ago! How funny. Wonder if she's getting ready to make an appearance already! Can't wait to meet her but she probably should hang on a few more weeks!

Oh yes!! And mine got worse and worse as the weeks went in (not saying yours will) think mine started when I had approx 4-5 weeks to go bit they was only now and then and mostly always in the evening then I was laying on the sofa then as I got nearer to due date that got worse until I got them every night and was panting like I was in labour! My ZoH got so used to it that he just ignored me in the end :-/ thankfully they only lasted a max of 30 mins but the pain did get worse......I was told it was the baby pushing on my cervic! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back