Sharp pains and cramps..... :(

Mrsjones1209

Reaction score
Since Saturday night (husbands birthday, he had too much to drink, had a massive barney which ended up me in a stupidly inconsolable state! (Still not talking today!) But that's another story for another day!) I've been having horrible sharp stabby type pains in my back, in my bump the top and bottom! Then last night I had horrible cramps which made me feel like I needed the toilet but didn't?! And about 4-5am I got up to go for usual 2nd or 3rd wee of the night (depends how much I've drank before bed) and my god the pressure I had down in my foofy was unbelievable! It actually made me cry :( and as I was on my own as hubby's on nights (gives me more of a reason to still not talk to him as I'm not seeing him! Lol!) my awesome puppy dog decided to take it upon himself to sleep on the bed with me until 10 this morning! Haha! :)
Are these just normal aches and pains getting my body ready for labour ya think?
There's no specific pattern to them, sometimes I get them on and off for about an hour then I might just get 1 an hour!

Karlie xxx

Aww big hugs hun :(
Naughty Karl for still drinking (even tho it was his bday lol)

Im also getting these on off pains, sharp aswell as constant dull ones.

Its been like it for a week now and at 1st i thought it was the start of something but i dnt understand why its every day!
Some times its making me go to the loo, others i think i do but nothing happens!
Noah is constantly pushing down on my cervix and its such a horrible feeling. At the same time his feet and bum are still right up in my ribs and im practically having to lay down to try and give him more room.

WE NEED OUT BABIES OUT NOW :(

Hope the aches ease, or atleast make themselves worth while and labour starts for you!! xxxx

Its been like it for a week now and at 1st i thought it was the start of something but i dnt understand why its every day!
Some times its making me go to the loo, others i think i do but nothing happens!
Noah is constantly pushing down on my cervix and its such a horrible feeling. At the same time his feet and bum are still right up in my ribs and im practically having to lay down to try and give him more room.

Hope the aches ease, or atleast make themselves worth while and labour starts for you!! xxxx

I didn't mind him having a drink, but he was so hangin! If I went into labour I told him he'd have to stay at home as he couldn't even speak! He's an arsehole.... Lol! But of course the argument was my fault!

I had horrible shooting pains start in my cervix last week, now these horrible pains! And the fact I feel like I just can't get any bigger!! My bump is all baby, so every time he moves, even a small one u can see it and it bloody hurts to :(

Lol, today must be moaning Monday! He he!

I feel bad for wanting him out now! But I'm so uncomfy and people are still expecting me to do so much it's unreal :(

No baking today dani? I'm thinking of doing some cupcakes later :) woo!

Karlie xxx

I get that pressure thing huni, sometimes if I have a big wee it feels like my tuppence is going to burst, so much pressure it makes me jump and makes me wana wee really slowly. Thinking it's all just part of the fun of the third tri! X

I had the pressure and as it turns out, I didn't need a wee either in the end which was strange :/
Oh the wonderful joys of pregnancy hey! Lol!

Karlie xxx

I didn't mind him having a drink, but he was so hangin! If I went into labour I told him he'd have to stay at home as he couldn't even speak! He's an arsehole.... Lol! But of course the argument was my fault!

I had horrible shooting pains start in my cervix last week, now these horrible pains! And the fact I feel like I just can't get any bigger!! My bump is all baby, so every time he moves, even a small one u can see it and it bloody hurts to :(

Lol, today must be moaning Monday! He he!

I feel bad for wanting him out now! But I'm so uncomfy and people are still expecting me to do so much it's unreal :(

No baking today dani? I'm thinking of doing some cupcakes later :) woo!

Karlie xxx

When mike has a drink he doesnt no his limits.. well he doesnt no how to say NO to people! even his Dad when he offers a pint at their house..
We are invited to a 50th party 2 days before due date, i said if noah is or isnt here i highly id go either way. But cos his dad has asked him 32142141 times mike now wants to go..................!????? argh! ill kill him!

No cupcakes today, made bloody loads over the last few weeks lmfao! Im just putting on weight now and my thighs cant rub together any closer even if they tried!

Im trying to do a lil clean up yet again and its bloody hard work.
Guna get mike on his hands and knees and do the bathroom floor. I bleached all the tiles yesterday and almost knocked myself out with the fumes haha!

FX we will have our babies by the weekend. Ive brought my target a week forward to the 23rd lmfao.. i dnt even wanna get to 39wks now! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back