Sharp pain left side??

Newmum13

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm 19 + 5 and have been getting sharp pains really low down almost like my groin all day. Should I be worried? It feels kind of like stitch or a pulled muscle, i can only feel it when I walk but it's kind of making it difficult to walk properly! Has anyone experienced anything similar? xxx

Hi, I had to go to go today as bad sciatica in my back, but I have been experiencing a similar feeling before this, and the go didn't seem too bothered, totally get what you mean by uncomfortable walking! May be worth asking go or midwife, but the response I had was that pregnancy comes with all sorts of aches and pains!

Thanks :) I'm hoping it's just uterus stretching and round ligament pain but any niggle I always panic! It's my first baby and I'm so anxious about everything!! xx

Oh, I know what you mean. Every time I get up quickly I get a nasty sharp pain. I think it's just round ligament pain. It's enough to make me say ow and stop for 2 seconds every time! Maybe it's just to teach us to slow down?!?

Yeah it's gone today and I was racing around at work all day yesterday so maybe it's my body just telling me to slow down and be more careful! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back