Share your snow pics!

glitzyglamgirl

Reaction score
Im such a child I had to take some pics this morning, im snowed in and cant get to work - nevermind lol!!!

Be really cool to see everyones snow pics, heres mine all taken from various windows from inside - its bloody cold out there :rotfl:

IMG038.jpg

IMG037.jpg

IMG036.jpg

IMG035.jpg

IMG034.jpg

Cool pics, we have only had a couple of inches of snow here & its already starting to melt :(

Its still coming down pretty thick here, OH had to walk to station to get train to work (he cant be as flexible with going in or not as I can so he had to go) I just hope the trains arnt cancelled when he comes back as so far no-one else has decided to join him at work and I doubt I'll be able to get the car down the mountain to get him :shock:

So pretty! Here's my (much more urban) garden

Image083.jpg

Nice pic, can see someones been out in the garden already!

I love making the first prints in snow, I might go out and make a solo snowman later lol

snowing heavily here still too..... drove kids to school this morning and car got stuck...had to walk a mile back home which isn't good at 31 weeks pg :(

Got to walk back to pick them up and try and move my car later :(

Anyway... my house in the snow :)

Picture1358.jpg

my doggy enjoying the snow!

Picture1360.jpg

Picture1361.jpg

Me and Jakob were cheering at the kitchen window this morning, trying to hurry Alan up so we can go play! haha!! but I think the media frenzy is stupid...its only a bit of snow, when I lived in Sweden kids trudged to school in knee high snow, we get a few inches here and its like "warning, SEVERE (ehm okkk?) weather, dont go out unless you REALLY need to, if you do, take a spade, warm clothing (well yeah im not gonna go out naked and do snow angels!, a spade, spare food and water!) you would think a hurricane was coming and we all had to evacuate, schools closing everywhere :roll: :roll: ... its abit, no alot OTT if you ask me!!!

oh wow you have a huuuge garden, im jealous!

Take care when you go back out later wont you, wear shoes/trainers with a good grip and take it slowly :hug:

cassi said:
Me and Jakob were cheering at the kitchen window this morning, trying to hurry Alan up so we can go play! haha!! but I think the media frenzy is stupid...its only a bit of snow, when I lived in Sweden kids trudged to school in knee high snow, we get a few inches here and its like "warning, SEVERE (ehm okkk?) weather, dont go out unless you REALLY need to, if you do, take a spade, warm clothing (well yeah im not gonna go out naked and do snow angels!, a spade, spare food and water!) you would think a hurricane was coming and we all had to evacuate, schools closing everywhere :roll: :roll: ... its abit, no alot OTT if you ask me!!!

Very true, but hey if it gets me an extra day off work who am I to complain lol!!!

I remember trudging to school in hte snow when I was kid, we used to put carrier bags over our socks inside our wellies :rotfl:

Know what you mean about the panic here, Anders thinks it's strange that airports are closed etc! He can't believe everything goes to pot with this weather! :rotfl:

Brilliant pics Hannahbet! Thats one cool dude snowman and your boys look sooo sweet! Awww cant wait to make snowmen with my kids :D

thankx the boys have just come in too cold now, i couldnt find a carrot so he has a gold candle for a nose and my dressing gown belt as a scarf lol but the kids like him :D

glitzyglamgirl said:
oh wow you have a huuuge garden, im jealous!

Take care when you go back out later wont you, wear shoes/trainers with a good grip and take it slowly :hug:

I will do thank you, going to take a nice long hot bath now!

Luckily I was well wrapped up this morning as Anders coming from the land of snow tells us we should always be prepared for the worst in this weather,bless him, he didn't het me studded tyres though did he? I'd have been alright then! :rotfl:

kirlykird said:
Know what you mean about the panic here, Anders thinks it's strange that airports are closed etc! He can't believe everything goes to pot with this weather! :rotfl:

I know, tell you what il tell my svenska friends on msn tonight n post their replies :rotfl:

cassi said:
kirlykird said:

I know, tell you what il tell my svenska friends on msn tonight n post their replies :rotfl:

Haha I'll try and do the same with my friends in Austria!!!! Bet they'll have a right giggle about it, us brits are so darn fragile arnt we :rotfl:

cassi said:
kirlykird said:

that could be quite amusing :rotfl:

glitzyglamgirl said:
cassi said:
kirlykird said:

Haha I'll try and do the same with my friends in Austria!!!! Bet they'll have a right giggle about it, us brits are so darn fragile arnt we :rotfl:

too fragile!

Don't get me wrong, I'm not enjoying today with the walk back to the school but that's because my SPD doesn't like me walking far anyway let alone to school in the snow !

Usually i love it! Anders can't wait to get home and make snow angels with the kids! I remember when I was little and my mom used to have to get a spade to shovel the path so we could actually get out of the house and snow use to come to our knees and we could make massive snowmen!

aww how cute does dior look all wrapped up in the snow lovely piccies i didnt take molly out either to cold for little babiesx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back