Share my progress

lizylou

Reaction score
Hi ladies
Hope you are all well : )
Just wanted to share my progress
I have been a smoker for nearly 10 years when I found out I was pregnant I couldn't stop straight away the addiction and stress was just to much
But I am proud to say I am on day 3 of no smoking and it's going well fingers crossed I can keep it up x
Only one week on Saturday till my early scan and I can't wait x

Excellent news that u stopped! Congrats on ur progress! Keep it up x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Youve done soo weel to stop, i stopped as soon as i found out and i was a smoker for a long time. Its sooo worth it x

Congrats on your fantastic progress! :) I need to quit smoking as well, it's not as easy as I thought it would be!

It deff isn't easy at all every day is a struggle but even though it's only been 3 days I think my baby will be so much happier in there safe little place and no bad things will be taken in
Finger crossed I can keep it up, I get more strength everyday
I hope you can get there too as its that hardest thing I have done in a long time so know exactly how you feel best of luck and thank you for all your comments xx

Well done it is really hard, I've not smoked for 3 weeks now. I feel soo proud of myself xx

Congrast hun!

I smoked for 15 years and 3 days after I found out I was preggers I stopped!

Sadly I miscarried and then lost two more babies BUT I'll never, ever, ever go back to smoking no matter how tough life gets!

xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back