Shall I test?!

I don't know how to post a picture but I did a cheap test this evening, because I'm a day late at least for af I thought if I was pregnant I would get a good line, but it was very faint. It showed up immediately however and did have a bit of colour to it. Now I'm confused...and due to the last pregnancy ending in a mc I'm worried I am pregnant and its happening again...I just don't know what to think...I will just have to have patience and wait! Xx

A positive is a positive some.can be darker than others. Don't hold out hope missus xx

Stalking this thread! It is more than possible it was faint because you've not used fmu, even though you are a day late. I'm sure another one in the morning will show a darker line but completely get why you're nervous. Good luck x

Morning. I tested again this morning, and the result is the same as last night. I got a faint blue line immediately. AF still hasn't come so I think I am pregnant but I'm concerned about the line being faint considering the fact that I am at least 2 days late now. I'm going to see if I can get a doctor's appointment today and I'll update later xx

No appointments until Monday morning :( has anyone else had only very faint lines after a missed period?

Try not to feel disheartened - if you look at the bigger picture you have a positive pregnancy test!! Congratulations! I completely understand your anxiety though with your previous loss.. Are you sure of when you ovulated? It's possible you ovulated a couple of days late which would mean you'd be less further along than you think.. That aside I have 100% heard of people not testing positive for days and even weeks past their missed period. Maybe it's just a shy bub :) Try testing with the same brand every morning from now on to compare lines and check they're getting darker (bearing in mind hcg should be doubling every 48-72 hours) Good luck xxx

Thanks for your reply. I have decided not to test anymore, it's costly for me to get to the nearest town and buy hpts - I live in the middle of a forest and my partner is borrowing my car for work! But i have a drs app for first thing Monday morning, so I'll know for sure then. AF still hasn't arrived and I don't feel like she is coming. I'm sure it's not an evap line as it showed immediately even if it was faint. I am now starting to feel pregnant too, when I was pregnant earlier this year it was about now in my cycle I started to realise I might be and I tested at 5 days late and got a dark line. I couldn't believe it after just over 7 years on and off ttc. Again I can't believe I am so quickly and now I am worried about a chemical pregnancy, but have decided not to stress or keep testing and let nature take its course. Amazing that it's happened after we decided to put ttc on the shelf for a couple of years.

I'll update on how it goes at the drs. I've read chemical pregnancies terminate by about 5 weeks and that's what I'll be on monday. I feel like I don't want to tell anyone until I'm past 12 weeks now too, how am I going to hold this in?! Last time I told most of my close friends and then had a mmc at 12 weeks and can't bear for that to happen again. I haven't even told oh yet, I'm thinking about wrapping up a hpt and giving it to him on his birthday on the 25th October when I'll be 10w2d :) xx

I feel like my feeling of being pregnant is doubling everyday (along with bra size!) So I am hopeful this won't end in a chemical, just got to make it through the 12w mark with my brain intact! Xx

Crossing all my fingers this is it for you Betty :) Good luck on Monday xx

Thanks for all the crossed fingers! As each day goes by and I feel more and more pregnant I feel more and more excited! My boobs are so heavy and hot! I remember that being the worst symptom last time - stopped me from sleeping at night. They are about twice as big already! (I normally don't have much going on in that area!) Oh half mentioned how massive they are last night, then just before bed he asked if I'd had my period this month. I said kind of, I don't want to lie but I don't want to tell him yet either. Think I might cave in soon and tell him but I don't want him to tell anyone like he did last time - I asked him not to but he couldn't help himself!

All I seem to do all day is feel nervous excited and can't believe I'm pregnant. Just the best thing ever after wanting it for so long. I have a feeling everything will go well this time. If the power of positivity is anything to go by it will anyway :)

Xx

So the Dr wouldn't do a pt this morning! Said I had to go and buy one! They did last time?! Anyway. I bought a cb digi. Can't argue with the fact that it said pregnant and 2-3 weeks. Sitting in the car outside tescos taking a few deep breaths! It's real now! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back