???SHALL I KEEP TRYING or give up this month???

Elle'sMumy

Reaction score
i had my period on the 10th, and meant to be Ov today or tomorro... but i have bloody/brown discharge today and yesterday.. WHAT is going on?? should i still be hopefull this month?? xx

Keep trying hun, especially as you think that it is your fertile time now - it might just be mid-cycle spotting. Good luck :D

Thanks darling for your reply, is there not a chance of conceiving already?? i have had awful back and stomach ache today.. im far from my next period. ? xxx

The same happened to me this month. I was 5 days late and then I started to get browny/pinky discharge. I thought AF was here but then it seemed this is all i had!! AF never turned to red or was heavy like normal and then the next day disappeared so I only ever had browny pinky discharge. I tested BFN with several tests including clear blue digital so I presume that was that. Still confused about it all though. Good luck x

It is possible that you ovulated early and so it may be implantation bleed you're experiencing. I'm driving myself a bit crazy with signs of early pregnancy already too lol :D Good luck :)

im really unsure... :wall: we have only started trying to conceive at the begging of this week.. my period can be irregular, iv had brown discharge for 2days now really confused! OH thinks we probably conceived, but how long does it take to get spotting after conceiving?? when can i test? LOL xxxx thankyou ladies *mwah*

Elle'sMumy said:
OH thinks we probably conceived,

LOL... Me thinks you should tell your OH that sometimes it can take months or even years to conceive... it's not necessarily just going to happen in the space of one month!

Haha thats what iv already told him, When i had my first, we was waiting to get married before sex, but ended up having sex twice (Keeping in mind i was on birth controll) and suddenly i was pregnant,, The doctors told me i was very fertile and should be as careful as poss until i plan my next child..im very lucky. i think thats maybe why he thought it was a possibility. whereas i think that its very unlikely, until lastnight :lol: fingers crossed i caught her on the right night good luck ladies, how you all getting on? anyone testing soon??? :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back