???SHALL I KEEP TRYING or give up this month???

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by Elle'sMumy, Dec 23, 2007.

1. Elle'sMumy

Elle'sMumy Well-Known Member

i had my period on the 10th, and meant to be Ov today or tomorro... but i have bloody/brown discharge today and yesterday.. WHAT is going on?? should i still be hopefull this month?? xx

2. Mildly

Mildly Well-Known Member

Keep trying hun, especially as you think that it is your fertile time now - it might just be mid-cycle spotting. Good luck :D

3. Elle'sMumy

Thanks darling for your reply, is there not a chance of conceiving already?? i have had awful back and stomach ache today.. im far from my next period. ? xxx

4. xxsammyxx

xxsammyxx Well-Known Member

The same happened to me this month. I was 5 days late and then I started to get browny/pinky discharge. I thought AF was here but then it seemed this is all i had!! AF never turned to red or was heavy like normal and then the next day disappeared so I only ever had browny pinky discharge. I tested BFN with several tests including clear blue digital so I presume that was that. Still confused about it all though. Good luck x

5. Mildly

Mildly Well-Known Member

It is possible that you ovulated early and so it may be implantation bleed you're experiencing. I'm driving myself a bit crazy with signs of early pregnancy already too lol :D Good luck :)

6. Elle'sMumy

im really unsure... :wall: we have only started trying to conceive at the begging of this week.. my period can be irregular, iv had brown discharge for 2days now really confused! OH thinks we probably conceived, but how long does it take to get spotting after conceiving?? when can i test? LOL xxxx thankyou ladies *mwah*

7. Llys

Llys Well-Known Member

LOL... Me thinks you should tell your OH that sometimes it can take months or even years to conceive... it's not necessarily just going to happen in the space of one month!

8. Elle'sMumy

Haha thats what iv already told him, When i had my first, we was waiting to get married before sex, but ended up having sex twice (Keeping in mind i was on birth controll) and suddenly i was pregnant,, The doctors told me i was very fertile and should be as careful as poss until i plan my next child..im very lucky. i think thats maybe why he thought it was a possibility. whereas i think that its very unlikely, until lastnight :lol: fingers crossed i caught her on the right night good luck ladies, how you all getting on? anyone testing soon??? :wink: