Shaky movement??

Ammdaz

Reaction score
My little girl is generally very active and I get all kinds of movements but this morning I felt something a bit strange. It was as if she was shaking or maybe repeatedly flicking a leg or an arm out over and over in the same spot. Lasted a few seconds. Has anyone else experienced anything like this? She's been moving normally since xxx

i get a kind of wave feeling like shes body popping or moving not kicking. its strange feeling,....
maybe she had hiccups i know u can feel that?
moo has been a little off today just like mummy - mmmm these girls eh
hope your well though xx

I posted about this recently and other ladies have had it too :) so no need to worry

I also asked my MW too and she said its normal, no way of knowng exactly what it is.. but could be baby just having a little shake!

I was going to post about this too! The movement isn't always kicks. Sometimes feels weird or get shaky ones like you said. Also had a rhythmic thing which I assume is hiccups!
Squiggle was going nuts earlier, moving about all over the place!! She goes up above my belly button now!
X

I was going to post about this too! The movement isn't always kicks. Sometimes feels weird or get shaky ones like you said. Also had a rhythmic thing which I assume is hiccups!
Squiggle was going nuts earlier, moving about all over the place!! She goes up above my belly button now!
X

I LOVE watching movements above my belly button, so much easier to see and he seems to really push up! I've been tickling him recently as read they react to it and he seems to go back in and then BOOM pushes out again... LOVE it!

Aw thanks ladies, you've reassured me! I thought I remembered reading someone else's post about a similar thing but I couldn't remember what the outcome was! It's really strange the amount of different movements I feel, I don't remember getting such a variety with my son. The other night I thought she was going to pop out of my belly she was wriggling so hard! xxx

Yes! I had this just last night, I was asking my bump if everything was alright in there. Good to know lots of other people are experiencing it too! :)

This is why this forum is so awesome! Lovely to get reassurance from others. :)
It's like a scene out of alien on my stomach today! X

i like the fact you tickle bump how do u do that/ xx

i like the fact you tickle bump how do u do that/ xx

When I think hes sticking his bum or back out.. or head for that matter haha - just get a huge bump in one particular place .... so i kind of rub my fingers in a tickling way - applying some pressure so he can feel it - i tried it to start with and didnt get much of a reaction but the more i do it the more he seems to respond :)

xx

ohhhh gonna try this tickle tactic! Wee man loves to give me a stitch so maybe I can subtly move him over with tickles! LO's just love to rock n roll their mums about the place :lol:

I had a scan regarding this at 32wks hun.
All very normal.. They wouldnt find anything wrong when they did his scan..
Put it down to possible shaking a leg or hand whilst stretching as they run outta room u feel it more.

I still get it from time to time.
Dont go and google it tho, they talk a load of crap about fits and seizers in the womb.. dont bother ready up on it, thats what i did and ended up the hosp ina right state lol!

Mention it to ur MW when u next see her and she would be able to reassure you :) xx

I had a scan regarding this at 32wks hun.
All very normal.. They wouldnt find anything wrong when they did his scan..
Put it down to possible shaking a leg or hand whilst stretching as they run outta room u feel it more.

I still get it from time to time.
Dont go and google it tho, they talk a load of crap about fits and seizers in the womb.. dont bother ready up on it, thats what i did and ended up the hosp ina right state lol!

Mention it to ur MW when u next see her and she would be able to reassure you :) xx

Thank you for the warning Hun, I will definitely stay away from google, no wonder you got in a state reading stuff like that! I feel much better knowing so many others get the same thing and it's normal :) xxx

I was surprised at home many ladies on here had experienced it!

But up the hosp they looked at me funny like i was making the whole thing up and didnt know what i was ona bout! idiots lolol! xx

I have had this regularly!
I also regularly feel a tap, tap, tapping!!! Thats feels really weird!

Ive tried the tickle the moving bump too and find she plays along! xx

Yep, I get this quite often too, it is a strange feeling, but iv never actually worried about it, guess cos I've experienced it from when lo started moving, I just assumed it was normal.

Wow it seems like it is really common :) I just don't remember it from my last pregnancy but then this little girl seems to be more wriggly in general than my son was xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back