shaking pulsing bump!

.Ruth.

Reaction score
I just woke up to the strangest feeling.

The only way I can think to describe it is the baby having a fit??

Has anyone had this? Has stopped now but felt so strange!!

I started a thread about it in avout 3/4wks ago.

I went up the hosp for reassurance but loads of PF girlys on here have it ir have had it,

I tried explaining to the MWs n drs n they looked at me stupid!
Anyway i had a scan and everything is fine.

Im just putting it dwn to Noah stretching n shuffling. Or shakey leg lol.

If ur concerned call ur hosp but im sure everything is fine hun xxx

I too have felt this - like a light bumping pulse/ hickups for a short period of time, then it goes away. Mine seems to come and go. I have no idea what it is, I thought about phoning the midwife when it first happened, however it goes away quickly and baby returns to normal pokes and prods!

I really dont like ringing the hospitsl or midwife they always make me feel daft!!

Glad you have felt it ladies and babyslog that a scan showed nothing wrong...

Think I will keep an eye on it! .... ive yet to distinguish hiccups - how can you tell the difference??? Xx

Yeah defo not hiccups..
Dr tried saying it was and i argued with him and said i no hat a hiccup is!!
This is a fast shiver like fit that lasts about 5/10seconds then goes. Could be mins or hrs before he does it again.

Hiccups feels like a lil heartbeat. Its cute! Lol

I hare alling aswell hun.
I was surprised when so many ladies on here felt it so i wasnt to worried but he did it loads that day so i ended up calling cos i went on stupid google and read about fits etc and scared myself!

And typical he didnt do it once at the hospital lol!! So he made me look like a dramatic mum to be aha!

Lil boys for u!

Some ladies on here have said they have noticed since feeling it and then giving birth their baby will have a shakey hand or leg when stretching in their sleep.
So in putting it dwn to this! Xx

Aww little shaky leg when stretching lol. Cute!

Yer ive just been googling and going to stay away now. Only yhe other week I have blood coming from my nipples and convinced myself I had cancer because of google! It is evil!

Going to watch out if it happens again... and be on guard for hiccups - I think because hes so active I dont notice lol xx

OH just woke up stretched and shaked his leg ahahahaha
Great he takes after his dad loool! Xx

I just had this shivery movement this morning too. Then he moved about and got hiccups. I do feel that it is normal really. Lots of ladies on here have said so even if dr's say were mad. And Im never googling again. Its bad news!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back