shakie baby

chaz

Reaction score
am 30 weeks with my third child and i would like to know does anyone feel like there baby is shaking inside them i get this everyday and its starting to worry me as this has never happened when i was pregnant with my other two does anybody eles experience this

i do!!! like when we get that " some one just walked over my grave" kinda shiver. it feels like the babies doin that. not sure if its normal havent really asked. i see my midwife tomorrow so if no one figures it by then i'll post n let you know xx

thanks luv i dont see my midwife till 5 weeks time

Hiccups!
The baby is practicing breathing in the third trimester, but being surrounded in fluid means it tends to get hiccups. This is discribed as being like a shaking sort of feeling. You may be feeling it more this time round as second and subsiquent pregnancies the muscles are more relaxed, which is why you normally feel baby movements sooner too.

I had asked a similar question in another post. Does it feel like a quick shiver? I have been wondering what it was too?!?! Its not hiccups that I feel b/c my baby gets them everyday and I know what they feel like. This is something different. :?

didnt go to aqaunatel coz i was havin braxton hicks n midwife thought it best i rest! didnt get to sak her coz it was a quick phone call but i have an antelnal appointment this week so i will find out i promise!!

it is like a quick shiver but sometimes it goes on for a minute or two i know its not hiccupps coz i sit there watching when he gets them and sometimes when he starts shaking they can be painful as he moves from one side of me to the other plus he is head down so often i get a quick kick in the ribs but as i understand it and from what my other 2 were like they are suppose to carm down now but this is the most active he has ever been at one point i got took in because i didnt feel him move for 3 days and now he is all over the place day and night iam beginning to think its got something to do with my blood am o negative so any info you can get would be a great relief luv

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gzmndrea
Back