Sh**!!!!

ISH

Reaction score
My electric pump seems to be broken, I'm in for a night of waking up to BF for hours if OH can't find another one to buy tonight!

Hope he finds one. Our big tescos here sells electric pumps and the little metro tescos has hand pumps so if you are near a tescos he should be able to find something!

I have a manual pump, not keen on using it though, doesn't work half as well :(

Just seen you're in Norwich, your OH should be able to find one I'd have thought. If Lowie tescos stocks electric pumps I would've thought Norwich defo would? They have the tommee tippee here in tesco, not my fave but it does do the job!

Hi ish when did you introduce a bottle??
Btw tesco also do medella swing and boots baby event started today x

Oh nightmare, good luck finding one. I'm sure your OH can find one for you. Xx

He's looking for the Philips one, tried a Tesco and a Sainsbury's and didn't find it, eeeep!!! Fingers crossed he'll manage to get one in the end, I'm lost without my pump.

Hi ish when did you introduce a bottle??
Btw tesco also do medella swing and boots baby event started today x
I started quite early on, around 2 weeks I think. I got the manual one first but once I went electric I'm not going back! It gets the job done nice and fast, which is quite useful at stupid o'clock at night.

Yay!!! He found one in Boots (wasn't on sale, but who cares, I get to sleep a bit tonight)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back