Sex

Duds

Reaction score
Bit of an embarrasing topic but really need your advice girls.... :oops:

I have been dreading "cuddles" since Aimee was born as my stitches have continued to be pretty sore & uncomftable at times & the thought of sex did not really appeal to me.... anyway we tried if for the first time (11 weeks after!!) and it was pretty painful & I had to stop.
Without being too graphic it wasnt actually the stiches area that hurt it was deep inside, it wasnt sharp or horrific pain just really uncomftable & not enjoyable at all.

Has anyone else experienced this? Will it get better in time? My OH wants me to go to doctor but I really dont want to.
When they stitch you up do they do it right inside or just the tear?? :think:

I feel pretty fed up now as cant believe its still not right after all this time ... am I ever going to feel normal again ?! My poor OH, he must be so frustrated & this is doing no good for our relationship.

:(

oh bless u both, im not to sure on stitches thou hun as i didnt need them with my daughter and me and my partner had sex 2weeks after she was born... but ild go ya docs speak to your nurse, they recomend u wait 6weeks and u have waited alot longer. i now how u feel guilty thou i do on my partner im 32weeks preg and we have had sex 3times since i have been preg, i feel sorry for him but i just cant enjoy..

all i can recomend if u dont go the docs really take your time if you are feeling under presure because of your guilt and then the worry of the stitches your body will only react so u wont enjoy it x x x

Hi hun with my first we didnt have sex till about 13 weeks after as ok embarraced now but i couldnt get wet i wanted to so bad but i just couldnt even tryed K.Y but didnt help and it was really uncomfortable, i in the end went to the doctor and she said most woman who have their first baby go through this and its normal think it was about 2 weeks after i went to the gp we tried again and i was fine ok it still wasnt how it used to be but the more we done it the better it got. Im scared to have 'cuddles' just now ok its only been 4 days since Colby was born but i had a 2 degree tare whatever that means but i didnt have any stitches but its so painfull till :(

anyway hope you get better soon take care

love n hugs

Jean

xxxxxx

i didnt have sex again till B was nearly 4 months old, and i dont mindsaying it BLOODY hurt same pain as u were discribing! but it does get better each time lol :dance: :dance:

When i went for my 6 week check the dr did an internal and i was uncomfortable so she gave me antibiotics as she said it could be an infection, i would go and see your dr to make sure.

Me and my OH tried the other day

Had to tell him to stop because of the pain, :cry:

Felt really bad, as it was the 1st time we had actually spent time together, sice Aleena has been born

He said he understands

Did the deed the other night (aAbi is 6 months now lol) it was uncomfortable to start with but did get better, we were both really nervous in case it hurt, hopefully next time will be better, OH hasn't had any for a year :shock: due to problem pregnancy and birth bless him lol

Thanks for your advice girls, its good to know that we are not alone.
Just to give you an update ..... did the deed this morning, :wink:
have to say was not looking forward to it but im pleased I actually managed to see it through this time! :lol:
Was still uncomftable but not as bad as before so hopefully will start to get better now.

I really think the least you have it the least you want it - i havent missed it at all.... hope I do get the urge back

When me and DF started to have 'cuddles' again my cervix was pretty sensitive to the point it was painful on deep penetration. So now we have to take it a bit more gently and it's fine. Think it just might take a while for it to recover, it is getting better now.

OMG i have to say im really stressing now! I had a third degree tear and have been worried about the whole sex thing!
I have my 6 week pp check on the 11th in the morning then an appointment to check my stitches in the afternoon......i think ill b walking like ive pooed myself at the end of the day with all that prodding around!
My oh has already suggested i use my vibrator a few times before we attempt sex, so i can do it at my own pace and get really lubed up lol!
Maybe ur insides just need "stretching" again.....i suppose its like loosing ur virginity all over......that hurt!

sex!!!!! whats that i think iv done it 4times in 18months!!!!!!!!!!!!

ever since i had my daughter i hate it urghhhhhh

Sex still hurts me and Reece is 8 months old!! :( I didn't have stiches or anything either. I dont know if its the coil thats causing it or not but I dont really enjoy sex anymore :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back