Sex

Tiny Sue

Reaction score
Just curious...as to when you start feeling more yourself in the bedroom, postpartum. Like being able to relax if the baby suddenly starts to squall, and not concentrating too much on how different things feel. I currently feel like I'm starting all over again and have to learn from scratch...

Sue

Oscar is nearly 9 weeks old and well....... we've done nothing in that dept yet! DH lives away from home during the week and when we see each other at the weekends, we're both too knackered! Having said that.... I have helped relieve some pressure :lol: :lol: ..... if you get my drift? :oops: :oops:
Emilia xx

I dont really enjoy it as much as i did. It still feels really uncomfortable to me! :cry:

LOL Emilia, lmao at that one!!
We resumed cuddles the other night....it was fab!! (sorry tmi) Whilst preg i didnt really enjoy sex and found it hard to'get there' things are now much more sensitive. Our only prob is that OH is going to bed and Charlotte is usually crying as she's a bit colicky so i have to sneak in to bed when he's asleep.... we only see each other for a couple of hours on a night. Its weird being aware of that little person in your room whilst getting it on LOL!

I think it's different for everyone,

I think when it feels right for you it'll just happen, with my first I really wasn't interested (but then I was with an idiot that was pressuring and sulking with me after 1 week after giving birth and I ditched him not long after).

But with my second I was up for it before the first week was through lol.
I think that it helped that I had had a trouble free birth (didn't even need stitches).

I think you have to be ready phsically and emotionally and be prepared to except that it might be different to how it was before.

xSuzx

Ella is almost 8 weeks and we have yet to have 'cuddles' Im worried about getting pregnant, untill I have the implant! Also Im worried it will be uncomfortable or sore as things may have 'changed shape' a bit down there!

I was exactly the same, I hadn't looked down there since the birth. We did the deed when his mom looked after the baby, it felt so weird to be doing it again and it felt different to me thought he said it felt the same. Like you Lauz I am scared of getting pregnant again but we are still trying to get contraception sorted as there isn't much that works for me :(

we got back to it after 3 weeks, but its not as nice as it was before just yet, now and again it still hurts

it was 2weeks for us. starting to feel normal again now. It is a distraction if the baby starts fussing though! :?

Hello

We did about a week later when my flow was a little lighter and well it was awkward only for the fact Kiara was sleeping in the room, but i had a section so it didnt hurt me, just had to be careful i ddint bend my stomach the wrong way lol.
Katrina

Well, hubby came home for the weekend - first time in 3 weeks - yippeeee. :D
yip, you guessed right!!! :oops: :D We made love last night and it was truly wonderful. I had honestly forgotten with just how much love my children were conceived with. Hopefully we won't be leaving it for another 9 weeks! :shock:

Emilia xx :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back