sex with mum and dad

Kimbo

Reaction score
anyone watching it??
it's making me cringe :oops: :oops: :lol:

For British families, sex is never an easy topic to discuss. So imagine having a full-on, no holds barred conversation with your mum and dad about exactly what you got up to last night. Worse still, imagine your parents giving you a blow-by-blow account of the kind of things they do to each other when you go out...

you get the picture :lol: :lol:

hehehe i missed it, but i can tell my parents any thing about my sex life... my dad has brought me up to be open minded.

when i lost my virginity i told him that day, i was so excited lol he used to buy me condoms when i was younger and put them in my bed side draw bless him

paradysso said:
hehehe i missed it, but i can tell my parents any thing about my sex life... my dad has brought me up to be open minded.

when i lost my virginity i told him that day, i was so excited lol he used to buy me condoms when i was younger and put them in my bed side draw bless him

:shock: :shock: really?? god i could never have done that lol, my mum didnt know i was havin sex til i was 17 - popped my cherry at 15 :oops:

I personally wont wanna know what Jam does when he has sex at the grand age of 30 haha :lol: :lol:

I watched it last night... that girl *cringe!*

It reminded me of the night my waters broke, I was watching it to take my ming off the contractions

My mother was always very open with me from a young age about sex and so on. She was sensible about it all.

When I turned 16 my mother had a bit of a chat with me. Asked if I was already on the pill or making sure I was using contraception.

She also said that as I was now old enough, she would rather if I had a BF and wanted to sleep with him, that I brought him home rather than stay out somewhere and her not know where I was.

Have to say her doing that was a stroke of genius as it just took away all the naughtiness of it and I found I didn't want to spend nights away from home with a BF staying elsewhere.

yeah i agree i think that was my dads intentions. ive never thought i had to worry, and i just brought bf's home. i will try and be the same with my children as i think it worked quite well :rotfl: but we will see

I've always been open with my mum about things like this, but not as open as some of those on that programme!

she made sure i knew i could talk to her about contraception, and when i got my first proper boyfriend, she made sure i was on the pill before i was even thinking about anything like that.

same as sherlock too, i could have my boyfriend staying over so she knew i was safe.
she even caught me once :oops: :oops: :oops:
and never let me forget it :lol: :lol:

Kimbo said:
same as sherlock too, i could have my boyfriend staying over so she knew i was safe.
she even caught me once :oops: :oops: :oops:
and never let me forget it :lol: :lol:

Hehe o dear :roll: Luckily my room was in the loft so my mother never ventured up there when I had someone staying. I must say it was great actually having somewhere decent to stay with a BF in those years between 16-20. I certainly never abused my mothers trust or anything then.

mummykay said:
popped my cherry at 15 :oops:

OMG :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: That phrase made me laugh...

I haven't had UK in such a long time, but when I see titles like this I really feel like I'm missing out you know ... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I had the "talk" with Tia when I got pregnant.... now she goes bright red if I mention the word sex to her :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I forced an explanation out of her the other day... it was whispered in my ear and then I got specific instructions not to mention it to dad because he wouldn't understand :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: As for my parents... I used to get very clinical explanations into sex... so I've never had the openess to discuss sexual relationships with my parents... I think my dad would die from embarrassment and my mum would go all clincal.

my mum always treid to do the broad minded thing....wanted me to bring boyfs home so she knew i was safe blah blah. Different bloody story when she came into my room at 3 in the morning to check id got home from a club alright and caught me in the act, she stopped speaking to me for days :x Stupid mare (i dont get on with her that well, lol)

the cringiest moment ever for me was when i had to tell my mum i thought i might be pregnant aged 15

i "popped my cherry" (haha i love that phrase too!) just after my 15th birthday, and suddenly my clockwork-like periods stopped :shock: i was sh*tting it!

i was SO dumb i'd missed like 5 periods before i thought i'd better tell her, idk what i'd hav done if i had been but i probably wouldnt hav had the choice anyway i'd left it so late!

she marched me to brook clinic for a pg test which was thankfully a bfn

anyway after that she was really liberal, maybe like sazzylou's she thought it was safer if she could keep an eye on me

i went to see richard herring doing "talking cock" a few years ago and he started by saying we all came out of one, when- erm- hehe, it made me feel quite :puke: thinking of my dad's doing THAT, and my mum... eurgh! LOL

I saw it and that girl needed a slap

She's on the front of a magazine this week - claiming she has slept with 70 guys in 2 years but on the program she said 30 something and claimed she had changed. Yeah right :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back