sex (tmi)

mummygeorgie

Reaction score
I shall apoligise now if this is a bit tmi!
So last night me and the OH started to 'do the deed' but when he went in it felt wierd, like it was hitting something. It was the same posistion we've been doing so nothing new but even he said it felt like he couldnt go as far in. Do u think it could be that our LO's heads engaged now? Never had this problem with my first even when she was engaged so just wondering what it could be..? I am due in 8 days xx

Sounds like it. Now Albert's head down I feel it differently too. OH hasn't said anything but I think he's just silently grateful to be getting some lol xxxxxxxx

I'm no expert but it could well be :) I went for a sweep yesterday and mw said she could feel the top of baby's head so I imagine it'd be possible to poke baby during sex as well xx

Oh my!!

I have no idea where my baby is at all... that would freak me out if I though OH was tapping baby with his rudie bits though!!

Hehehe.

oohh i hope it is that! Been quite painful to walk today, this penguin waddle definately isnt for me haha x
I must add that we did stop, the thought of him poking my waters or her head sort of put us off actual sex :lol:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back