Sex during pregnancy?

Nikki9

Reaction score
I know that it's OK to have sex during pregnancy, but is it OK to do it without a condom? Will my boyfriend's semen harm my baby?

EDIT: I hope I put this in the right section :\

me an my OH have continued to have sex, but be aware that someimes you may get spotting afterwards, and some discomfort, just take it easy no gymnastics lol, I have only heard of the seman causing labour at the last stage, with my second the hospital sent me home with instructions for my OH to do the deed, work a treat lol

Starting_over_2008 said:
I have only heard of the seman causing labour at the last stage, with my second the hospital sent me home with instructions for my OH to do the deed, work a treat lol

*sigh* if only this was true... :(

Sex does more good than harm in pregnancy unless you have a history of bleeding, miscarriage or cervical problems. Obviously if your partner is at risk of sexually transmitted diseases, then of course you should still wear a condom. Pregnancy prevents pregnancy only... :rotfl:

During sex orgasms will contract the uterus forcing blood into it, which in turn increases the food supply for the baby... Also the feel good hormones that are released during sex work well on the baby's mental development. In general your cervix should be sealed up like fort knox and your vaginal discharge changes in acidity in order to kill anything foreign.

And well sadly, if you go in to third tri and ask how many of us have tried sex as a way to get things moving and it hasn't you'll find most of us have...

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back