Sex during pregnancy

Leavesofaut

Reaction score
So, we all know sex is different for each person and also through each stage of pregnancy. I find myself struggling to get my partner to want to have sex with me (8.5 months now) because of how much I move since it’s quite uncomfortable. I can understand his frustration but it makes me feel more insecure than I already am and like he doesn’t want me even though he’s half the reason I’m like this. He assures me he loves me and is still attracted to me but at this point he isn’t even aroused by me unless I go down on him first where he doesn’t last long and it’s unsatisfying. I’m afraid to attempt because of how much he’s rejected me. I can’t help but feel terrible about myself because sex is very important to me. Part of who I am and I feel this pregnancy has made me lose quite a bit of
Myself. Has anyone has this issue and how did you cope with it?

I'm sorry to hear you're going through such a tough time. Sadly a lot of men are turned off by pregnant women. The idea that there is something living and kicking in there during sex can be hard to keep our of your mind since it's so obviously there at 8,5 months. I don't think you should push the issue. It will get better again after a few months.x

Me and my partner only had sex once during our pregnancy, we avoided sex for quite a while because I was so paranoid I’d bleed afterwards which would scare the crap out of me after loosing our first pregnancy.. think we had sex at about 30 weeks but it was really hard trying to find a comfy position with a little baby bump! We didn’t have sex for the rest of the pregnancy as my partner found it ‘weird’ doing anything when his daughter was growing in there, he was also worried about squishing my bump! It’s highly unlikely that he doesn’t find you attractive, it just probably feels a little strange for him as it’s a totally different scenario xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back