sex during 2ww..good or bad??

Emma.b

Reaction score
hi girls, sorry for this post as it may contain tmi but,

i have been a bit naughty i think. im 8/9 dpo and me and my oh had sex last night. I was really in the mood, we hadnt done anything for 5 days and that a while for us as we have a really good sex life regardless of ttc!! lol

Anyhow i was on top so i could control the situation, but now im worried that it may affect implantation?? and i feel guilty

It's fine !

We have sex during 2ww - although the moment I get my BFP there will be total sex ban!

:yay:thank god!! And the fella will be happy too lol

good luck with testing on monday carnat x

dont restrict yourself hun, babymaking has to be fun too!!!

Yeh we have sex in our 2ww too hun (same as carnat tho il be having a small sex ban in early pregnancy as mc high in my family)

have fun xxxx

Yeh we have sex in our 2ww too hun (same as carnat tho il be having a small sex ban in early pregnancy as mc high in my family)

have fun xxxx

Slightly OT but does m/c have any proven heriditary links? Or are you just being uber careful???

xxxxxxxxxx

I dont think its hereditary per se but il be being uber careful...mum had 1 mc...aunty had something ridiculous like 7-9....and nan had mc so I wanna do everything i possibly can to break the trend in my family lol and if that means no sex then so be it (i wont be so cruel as to not still pleasure my dh in some way tho, im not evil lol) xxx

I dont think its hereditary per se but il be being uber careful...mum had 1 mc...aunty had something ridiculous like 7-9....and nan had mc so I wanna do everything i possibly can to break the trend in my family lol and if that means no sex then so be it (i wont be so cruel as to not still pleasure my dh in some way tho, im not evil lol) xxx

I understand hun and I am with you from now on it's luke warm baths, no booze, no sex (no fun :shock:)

OH knows he could be on a sex ban soon - he was great with my 1st M/c - we didn't have sex for 3 months :wall2:

xxxxxxxxx

yeh in 2ww i have lukewarm baths (the hardest thing for me as i love a hot bath)...i dont tend to drink much anyway but u can guarantee i always want a drink when im in 2ww (i think its the whole want what u cant have tho....iv got a hen party in 2 weeks and il be in my 2ww so wont be able to drink so not gonna be much fun for me surrounded by loads of drunk girls! )

xxxxx

yeh in 2ww i have lukewarm baths (the hardest thing for me as i love a hot bath)...i dont tend to drink much anyway but u can guarantee i always want a drink when im in 2ww (i think its the whole want what u cant have tho....iv got a hen party in 2 weeks and il be in my 2ww so wont be able to drink so not gonna be much fun for me surrounded by loads of drunk girls! )

xxxxx

I don't begrudge any of it though if I can have my sticky bean!

It can all be so frustrating though?

xxxxxxx

oh definately id gladly give up everything for a baby. yes very frustrating espec when af symptoms are same as af and body teases u in 2ww xxxxxx

Hang on, is there a link between having sex and MC?

i dont think so hun....but some of us girls would rather be safe than sorry, as im not speaking for everyone her just me, but if me and dh did have sex in early weeks and i did have a mc (quite possible at size of dh's manhood lol) id just blame myself xxxxx

Well I had a MMC and only found out it was missed after I started bleeding after sex but the baby had died weeks before and my consultant did say that there was no connection...am gonna google it now and freak myself out now! Aarrgh...

awe no please dont freak out on account of me!

I have no idea hun and if thats wha ur dr said theyr the experts so theyl be right not me...im just an extermely cautious person and with familys track record it would purely be for my own peace of mind xxx

I have sex. But I don't let my DH his me any super orgasms. As sometimes after really strong ones I get a little bit of cramping.

Same goes for if we ever get pregnant.

Gentle sex once we're out of first Tri. But I don't thing I'll be too keen to orgasm just in case.

Yeh your probably right, its something to be aware of anyway, thanks ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back