Sex Drive

Sally+Baby

Reaction score
So, is your sex drive higher or lower?

Mine is VERY high! Higher than it's ever been :oops: I just can't get enough :lol: :oops:

Sally+Baby said:

Mine is VERY high! Higher than it's ever been :oops: I just can't get enough :lol: :oops:

I am glad you have said that! My drive has never been so high either :oops: . I keep worrying that I've turned into a nyphomaniac. I've never been that bothered about it before :oops:

Mine is non existant at the moment :(
It went a lot higher with James, I am not impressed :x

Mine's vanished, escept for bizarre sex dreams every night :oops:

Happybunny said:
Sally+Baby said:

I am glad you have said that! My drive has never been so high either :oops: . I keep worrying that I've turned into a nyphomaniac. I've never been that bothered about it before :oops:

I'm glad I'm not the only one then :lol:

I'm not interested in all that carry on right now and have felt the same throughout my pregnancy.

It will be a long time before I let hubby anywhere near me again......Sex is supposed to be a good way of getting labour to start, and even though I am trying everything to get started......that's the one thing that I am not trying. xxx

Before getting pg my sex drive was really high, now it is really low :D

mines higher than before, but its always been quite high anyway

mine is through the roof...I make frequent booty calls to OH...telling him he can visit just for 5 mins if he really wants...he thinks Im this mad nympho and he be right :rotfl:

Tillytots said:
mine is through the roof...I make frequent booty calls to OH...telling him he can visit just for 5 mins if he really wants...he thinks Im this mad nympho and he be right :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Mine is certainly lower - but then I feel like shit most of the time so that might be why

Mines much lower i would rather go to sleep in the evenings. :sleep:

thats the problem, im being sick all day and feling generally like crap, then come the night time im like a randy rat but its hard to convince my oh after hes been listening to me being sick for the past 8 hours

Bee said:
Mine is certainly lower - but then I feel like sh*t most of the time so that might be why

i disagree.. well, with first bit :lol: though i havent seen you in a while... :p

Mine was a little higher until about 14 weeks where it just went.... and it hasn't really come back :? (im 30+6 now :roll: )

i could happily do the deed but im off hubby at the minute,he got me like this in the first place! :shock: so im abstaining totally needless to say. NIE im with you hun :rotfl:

Mine higher now i'm past all the sicky stage but, having Sciatica/SPD it isn't too comfortable :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back