sex and BH

umbongo

Reaction score
So.... We don't have as much sex now (weekly ish) ,pretty common at 35+ weeks pregnant I'm sure! Anyways, last night I was actually in the mood for the real deal (not just a quickie) and it was painful!
I kept getting cramps, all the way through, to do with tensing up before the big O I think....! It was great and awful all at the same time as some of the cramping was quite painful! Also my hip locked at one point, always a laugh!

Anyone else had this?

xx

Oh yes!

Ha my hip locked last week too, so sexy.

But yer after an orgasm my stomach muscles go crazy, tight and crampy. Its one of the reasons sex is good for self inducing ;) xx

I find it so uncomfy. And yes I get pains ands tightenings which just aren't nice. It also totally puts me off if the baby starts to kick. I feel a bit sorry for hubby bless him! X

Well first of all just wanted to say well done for doing it weekly! Haha my OH is lucky to get fortnightly lol its so painful for me, although the last time wasnt as bad as the others. I also get cramps afterwards too!! Xx

I get the tightenings too, and they last for ages afterwards! I have given up doing anything remotely acrobatic, its too bloody difficult :lol:

I find this too, I haven't had my hip lock but got calf cramp on Sunday- sooo painful I had to scramble off the bed so that I could flex my leg, all whilst yelling ow ow ow, needless to say the deed did not get finished lol!

hahaha pregnancy sex is so not sexy. Bless us all. I made poor hubby explain why he still finds me attractive before I'd let him near me last night!

Luckily my OH is very good, and says he loves my pregnant body, although I did get the 'well, you don't even look pregnant from behind anyway' comment........ :lol: I think it was a compliment...... :)

hahaha pregnancy sex is so not sexy. Bless us all. I made poor hubby explain why he still finds me attractive before I'd let him near me last night!

haha I keep asking this!

He just keeps saying 'your tits are enormous, that helps.' ... such a way with words!

LOL this makes me feel soooooooo much better!!! Just to know I'm not the only one who finds it impossible to think the love of my life would possibly find me attractive in this state!!!

Haha it just shows men are all the same! My hubby says the exact same :) xx

yeah, the boobs certainly help! I'm paranoid he'll be gutted once they go small again as I'm not overly blessed in that area. To be fair the poor man can't say anything right. and he's really sweet, I see a criticism in everything though!

ha ha your tits are massive Ruth i love that funny!
my partner finds me attractive coz im carrying his baby - he loves my bump he said his gonna miss it!
sadly i had good tits before but now they have got lost in the large bump his desperate to have them back but could be a while Ha ha !
i looked awful when he got home from work last night he just laughs and cuddles me.

I think I am more paranoid about my weight because hubby's ex piled on weight during her pregnancies with his daughters and never lost it and she's a big lady now. It was one of the things that put him off her (obviously there was more to it than that). I know about it as he and I were online friends before we fell in love.
Sounds stupid as i know he adores me and we both have something neither of us ever had with anyone before. But you know what it's like when you get these irrational worries! aggghh! stupid brain!

yes stupid brain (only joking) u really are tiny and he obviously adores you - u dont look like you could ever be massive bec..lap up the attention

My poor hubby has been on a sex ban for months cos it sets off BH - and bloody painful ones!!! Unfortunately was the same last pregnancy as well!

i dont get BH that i notice lol, we dtd this morning at 7am ish, i only know cos thats when hubby came up from sleeping on the sofa and its the only time we have spent in bed together this week haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back