Sewing teddy clothes?!

Jajis

Reaction score
I've decided that I've got to learn to use my sewing machine (inherited from my grandma) and start to work my way through all my material etc.

First job - make some clothes for our son's teddy. Don't even know where to start! :oooo:

Does anybody have any doll / teddy clothes patterns they'd be happy to share? Or suggestions on where to find some? Or just any advice about it all?

I have perfect material for a pair of pyjamas, a pair of jeans, a jumper, a shirt, and a waistcoat, but no idea how to turn them into the items :lol:

Help!

I'm sorry I can't help at all though it's something I'll do for my lo when she is a bit older. Only I'll do it by hand as don't like seeing machine. Maybe get a sewing magazine to give you your first bit of help xx

Hmmm, I think I might actually stick to hand sewing to begin with, then move on to the sewing machine when I'm feeling a bit more confident :lol:

I bought a pattern for dolls clothes today - think they might be a bit too big for teddy, but figured at least if I had something to start from it'd be better than nothing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back