severe stomach pain/Please help

nimisha

Reaction score
Hi

I have been trying to conceive for the past few months now.

I have some of the common PG symptoms like feel bloated,breasts feel soft and heavy at times.but along with this i have been having strong stomach aches for the past 5 days now.My AF is due on 7th May.Its too early to test and i cant even take over the counter medication.

Did anyone else also go through the same thing?Any suggestions for me?

Please help! :cry:

I also have breast pain and stomach pain, we have been TTC for 18 months now and I do hope I am pregnant but the cramps make me think I am not, I am so stress out.

Hi

Is there anything else that you feel along with pains?My cramp & stomach pain is better now after continuous torture of 5-6 days.Have a few other PG symptoms like breasts are soft & frequent urination.Dont know whether i am imagining things or is there any hope for this month?

when i was just a few weeks pregnant i had awful pain in my stocmach. I was really bloated and thats what caused the pian, its trapped air in your bowel. It was very scary for me at the time i didnt know what it was until i saw the doctor. thank god i havent had it since! Many things can cause it, the extra iron i take, the speed up fo your stocmache puts presure on your bowel, so many things.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back