Severe pains and cramps

Beatie82

Reaction score
Hi guys, just after some advice I'm currently 10 weeks pregnant and for the last 4 weeks I've had quite bad cramping and pains every day, it's stops me doing daily activities and I'm quite worried, I've had a few days where I've had a bleed but has gone by end of the day. currently waiting for my scan end of this week.
Anyone else had really bad pains/aches?

I had horrendous cramping. Last year I had cramping and I mc at 6 weeks, then I got pregnant 2 cycles later and had cramping from 5 weeks to 10 weeks. It was really bad for a long time. That pregnancy is now at 38+5. The cramps are normal and I worried because of my previous experience. The cramps would wake me up they were that painful. It is usually just your uterus expanding and your ligaments loosening x

I had horrendous cramping. Last year I had cramping and I mc at 6 weeks, then I got pregnant 2 cycles later and had cramping from 5 weeks to 10 weeks. It was really bad for a long time. That pregnancy is now at 38+5. The cramps are normal and I worried because of my previous experience. The cramps would wake me up they were that painful. It is usually just your uterus expanding and your ligaments loosening x

Thank you, it's so scary not knowing what to think or how you should and shouldn't feel

Thank you, it's so scary not knowing what to think or how you should and shouldn't feel

I totally understand. I was a complete wreck the second time I fell pregnant. The 12 week scan seemed to take forever to arrive.

A few days ago I had cramping so bad I called the hospital to see if I should come in! I'm 6 weeks one day and I worry when I cramp, but also when I don't cramp, like I should be cramping if I'm still pregnant! haha, I think worrying is just part of pregnancy. It's a scary process.

It's just constant, from the moment I wake up till I got to sleep and it just worries me.
Thanks guys

It's just constant, from the moment I wake up till I got to sleep and it just worries me.
Thanks guys

Please try not to worry. I know that is easier said than done. Did u tell the hospital you have had bleeding? I'm surprised they didn't let you have an internal scan. My local EPU would definitely scan at 6 weeks if there was bleeding x

I agree with @Jellybean86, I would push for a scan since you've had some bleeding as well as cramping. Take care hun!x

I was on the phone to them last night and I've managed to get a scan this morning so fingers crossed x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back