Seriously falling apart...

SaraLouise

Reaction score
Just need to rant really so sorry for the pointless thread..

I have OFFICIALLY reached the uncomfortable stage already.

My belly hurts SOO much. The skin is so tight on top no matter how much oiling I do, and it feels like the baby doesn't have enough room in there, I can feel every squirm & wriggle and it really hurts. He's dropped really low so I can't walk properly either.

My back is killing me, not just lower back pain but it seems to be all the way up my spine.

I can't bend, which sounds normal, but not even a little bit. OH has to help me get up from the bed & everything, and I nearly peed myself last night as I couldn't wake him up fast enough!

So you know.. if you're ready baby Harrison then so am I! I don't want him to come before he's ready but I seriously don't know how I'm going to cope for another 6 & a half weeks!

Ah huni I'm with u there, not as bad getting up but I'm seriously waddling now! And I've got some crazy pain in my foo bone which is soooooo annoying! You can't rub it better cuz its literally the bone that's hurting, and I don't like taking paracetamol so I'm just moaning all the time lol!

I have a bath every night and I pour oil into it, then before getting in I rub oil over my bump while its dry, rub it all in and then get in the bath and just lie there for about an hour. I've done this for ages now. And so far my skin altho it's tight it feels soft and less tight than I remember with my first. Plus I use it in the shower every morning too, just keep going and don't give up. Any stretch marks yet? The bath will help with all those shitty aches and pains too, if only for the time ur in there! X

Yeah I'm going to have a long bath tonight (and might have a little cry too haha) so hopefully that helps.

Just feeling a bit sorry for myself today. OH said to me yesterday that I hadn't seemed myself for a few days and I completely blew my lid at him about how could I possibly be myself whilst carrying around a 5lb basketball. Bless him he just sit there and let me vent at him then gave me a cuddle afterward.

I feel like this pregnancy is making me lose my mind haha x

Awww hun :(

Big hugs :( :hugs: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hopefully Harrison wont keep u waiting much longer now! Spesh if hes running outta room himself.
I asked for something for my hips and back at drs today and all we can have is paracetamol and co-codamol and tbh they dont work! :(
Just trying to bare it.. Its hard work isnt it this final stretch!!

Hopefully the finish line isnt far away xxxxxxx

Oh nooo i have this all to come I am nearly 29 weeks and feeling heavy!! and i now cant lotion my legs, do my shoes up, and still 11 weeks to go! ahhhhh.. its all worth it i know xx

I feel bad for moaning about it as soo many women struggle for so long to get pregnant & it was so easy for us & I'm so lucky to have a healthy bubba in there but its so difficult when you feel as if your body is being taken over!

Last edited:
I feel same hun, we had IVF and tried for a long time this baby is a miracle for us and i feel that i shouldnt moan at all, but as my MW said i am now having a normal pregnancy and its normal to moan ha ha

I feel the same! I'm getting jealous of all these babies and want mine ASAP (soon as she's ready but ASAP!)
I also feel bad about complaining though, I feel like I'm being so ungrateful whilst being so lucky! It's hard not to moan :-/

Xx

Tapatalking. X

I feel the same! I'm getting jealous of all these babies and want mine ASAP (soon as she's ready but ASAP!)
I also feel bad about complaining though, I feel like I'm being so ungrateful whilst being so lucky! It's hard not to moan :-/

Xx

Tapatalking. X

I feel exactly the same when I moan - and have to tell bump how much I love he/she already and I'm not really moaning, just a bit uncomfortable!

It's a nightmaire , I've got siatica I can't pick up my left leg or walk .. At least I've got out of food shopping now lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back