Seriously annoyed by some people

Hope81

Reaction score
We went to get a passport for Amelie a procedure that requires both parents and the baby to be present.
The lady who was doing the whole thing freaked completely out and got all rude and snappy when Amelie 40 min later started whining and at some point the lady shredded the paper in pieces when my oh accidentally signed under his name instead of over his name????she stormed out to print once more the paper to be signed yelling I can't believe what day I am having today????
Bloody hell I mean we were in an empty room with only some chairs and she was tired and with a dirty diaper and I had nowhere to change her as the toilets weren't for public use...
so 40 min later she started fidgeting and whining and crying and no amount Of shhh, singing or anything could make her happy...
I asked if my oh can go outside with her and come back to sing the papers and we got a snapped no young lady we need him to stay here to make sure he agrees the baby to get a passport, we don't change procedures for special cases...

Sometimes I think people really hate their job and other people and their life all together...
I never in my life snapped at a patient because I was annoyed or I had a bad day or I was dead tired?
How bloody hard nowadays is to be understanding and polite???????

I'm sorry you had Togo through this! She sounds like a real cow!!

xx

Oh no... Sorry she was nasty!!! Sounds such a horrible woman. Maybe you should put in a complaint, to make them aware of her? I'm sure in such an official role she shouldn't be speaking to people like that! Poor Amelie. No wonder she was getting crabit. Silly woman :( xx

That sounds awful, I would definitely put a complaint in! X

Gosh what an awful, rude person! You should report it!

How awful! Sounds like she needs a few lessons in customer care! Or a new job... xxx

tapatalking x

I'm sure she was just having a bad day, but there's no need for the rudeness xx

Sorry you have had to go through this, clearly someone was having a bad day! Unfortunately you must have been in the firing line! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back