~~~~~~~~~~~~september testing thread~~~~~~~~~~

Wow 20 BFPs! Congratulations ladies. And good luck for next month to the ladies the witch caught (including me!) x

I'm out. Af two days early. Hoping that this is my cycles shortening again after my mc so not all bad news.

Wow 20BFPs this month ! Congrats everyone x Dust to the ladies the witch got ! Hope to see everyone in tri1 soon xx

Argh im so frustrated, I am now 13dpo and I think I should be due on tomorrow although my last lutuel phase was shorter, I have all the rght symptoms so did a test today an internet cheepy gave me a really faint second line but itnwas there so I then took a viola one which is supposed to detect 5mul of hcg and again just at the 15 min cut off for this test there appears the faintest of faint second line, I really don't know what to think. My DH keeps saying that they mean nothing but I just don't know!?

Not too sure how to first time mum, its now been a few hours since I took them and they look the same don't know if that is a good or a bad thing?

There you go hun :) think I can definitely see a faint pink line on the one out of the case. When are you testing again? Xx

Attachments

• IMG_2014092816960.jpg
    IMG_2014092816960.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_2014092825637.jpg
    IMG_2014092825637.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 19
Can see a faint line in the first one definitely. The second one is hard to tell, seems to be a bit of a shadow over it. Good luck!!x

Getting some first response ones today going test again Tommorow and see fingers crossed. I have felt so nausea today but think its nerves and excitement lol

Definitely see a faint line in the first test, excited to see tomorrows first response

Michelle x

Omg just took a first response test now and it's defo positive!! Eeek!! :) im shaking!! So sorry for everyone who who the witch got thia month I felt for sure I was out so hopefully next month will be your time xx

Did you want me to add the pic hun or add you to the list xx

Last edited:
Just sent you a picture and yes please add me to the list

I would say that is a big fat positive :) congratulations hun so happy for you xx

Attachments

• IMG_2014092820681.jpg
    IMG_2014092820681.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 25

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member