~~~~~~~~~~~~september testing thread~~~~~~~~~~

:( sorry Violet - fertility bracelet and the October train? trying to make it some fun this month! as it can get so disheartening xx

Sarah - Oh I so hope the witch stays away! when will you test? xx

Yep I'll be on the October Train :)

I've had a quick look on amazon at the bracelets but didn't see any I really liked. Unfortunately I don't use eBay.

Ok so I'm 2 days late and :bfn: I had spotting Sunday night,but (tmi) only when I wiped! I didn't take a test until today. If Sunday was IB then when will a test show positive???? (If I am pg!!!) My LP seems to only be 10 days,but I've passed that. No usual AF symptoms as yet. Just a little cramping. I'm feeling positive this month. I'm shattered and have woken up feeling sick most mornings. Smells are heightened. Feel generally weird! I wish you just knew. Like there was a sign straight away! It's driving me mad!! It's OH birthday next week and would love it if that was his prezzy! Although having just said all this will probably jinx myself and AF will start tonight! Congratulations to everyone so far. Sorry up those who have had AF and good luck for those people still in my boat!!xx

Last edited:
Fingers crossed twinkletoes, all sounds promising xx

AF is finally here! Almost a bit of a relief at this point. Looking forward to a nice glass of wine tonight and hopefully my boobs will chill out and all the nausea will leave today!

Good luck to those left to test xx

Sorry girls for all the bfn's! I really hate how our bodies decided to imitate pregnancy symtoms when you also have a af.

I still haven't come on but not due for a while. I believe all/any symtoms I did have are hidden due to the fact I have a crippling chesty cold and I've had gastritis. Most of those symptoms come with there own pregnancy imitations!!

Bugger it! Lets just crack on with a more eventful October cycle xx

I am all for cracking on with October!

Well if my cycle sorts itself out anyway, otherwise it's straight to November for me, urgh! Fingers crossed for a good old standard chilled out 28 days.

Good luck emapot! xx

Sorry to hear this Sarah - but welcome aboard the October train! :) :hugs:

Sorry Sarah, hope October is your month xx

Fx Twinkletoes hope you get your bfp xx

Ag no Sarah! :-( :-( Sorry to hear that AF came. :-( Enjoy your glass of wine tonight and its onwards and upwards for us for next cycle. Big hug xxx

I'll be joining the oct train, af has arrived x

I knew I spoke too soon. AF arrived. What a bloody pain (pardon the pun)!! At least I'm not upset like last month. Takes me over a year now :-( onto October. Don't think I'm going to join the thread next month and try to not get involved! Gutted. Think I may take a trip to the docs! Do you think they will do any tests or is it too early?xx

The witch has got me right on time so im out :-( got me bad too im in so much pain woke up with period pains in back legs and stomach I knew it was coming because it was in my dreams like when u need to pee in your dream then u wake up needing to pee lol

I'm out too :( Struggling big time this morning.

Hugs to all the ladies in same boat. Keeping fx for those still to test xx

Sorry to all those who the witch got. Congratulations to all the bfps! 20! That's awesome

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back