~~~~~~~~~~~~september testing thread~~~~~~~~~~

Sarah - thank you :) I'm into fertility bracelets and thermometers now, so I'm all good :) hope your ok xx

Sarah - thank you :) I'm into fertility bracelets and thermometers now, so I'm all good :) hope your ok xx

A good month ahead for you then! I'm due today but still awaiting AF so still frustrated! Ditching OPKs and temping next cycle to see if it's easier :) liking the sound of these bracelets though so may look into one. xx

Hi girls

Wow 19 BFPs so far! That's fabulous, congratz girls.

AF got me 3 days early and it's been really heavy :(

Sorry Violet, sending you loads of baby dust for next month :) xxx

Sorry violet, fingers crossed for October xx

:( sorry Violet - fertility bracelet and the October train? trying to make it some fun this month! as it can get so disheartening xx

Sarah - Oh I so hope the witch stays away! when will you test? xx

Sarah - Oh I so hope the witch stays away! when will you test? xx

I'm thinking about getting a superdrug test to use tomorrow if AF doesn't show today. My temp went back up a bit today after dropping for 2 days and still only got very light spotting. So it really depends how the spotting goes today. If AF shows I'm going to have a bloody big glass of wine tonight! xx

hahaha, that is exactly what I did! and I ate chocolate!! allot of chocolate lol.

Temp going up is good, I really hope that spotting stops! the only spotting we want now is line spotting! lol

Fingers crossed, and I hope today whizzes past for you spot free xx

Pretty sure I'm out. AF due today/tomorrow, temp fallen from 36.7 to 36.3 today :( it's my first month temping but seems pretty conclusive! Now getting a few cramps. Good luck to everyone who is still waiting to test xx

Sorry to hear your feeling like that - it's not over until it's over though, and if it is, we are on the October train waiting for you :) :hugs:

So sorry melily :( good luck for October xx

I'm out! AF arrived today...EARLY!! :wall2:

Sorry nemi :( and early sucks, at least you'll be testing a couple of days sooner next month! xx

Wow, so many BFPs! Congratulation to all of you!
I'm probably 11DPO and BFN. I'm due on Saturday or Sunday and I'm pretty sure this is not my month again. I try to symptom spot but there's nothing to find! I just feel the same way I felt before ovulation. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back