~~~~~~~~~~~~september testing thread~~~~~~~~~~

nearly 2 days late.... I had period cramps all day weds and thurs and a tiny bit of pink cm when I wiped.now nothing. no cramps or anything. the witch is playing nasty games with me. I know it!!
did test earlier. bfn suprise suprise!!!

Ohhhh stalking..post your test Hun....very interested x

That is definitely a line, do you want me to add you to the list hun? Xx

Been of the grid couple days, congrats to all the bfp's and sorry to the ladies who the witch caught. Fingers crossed to those left to test (inc. Me eek).

ohh I dunno ftm.... I think il wait til Monday to b sure. I'm still a bit worried and im not supposed to test til 22nd so will update then :) x

Did a clear blue digital this morning with 2 days to go..bfn ofcourse. Packet says 87% accuracy :(

I got negative one day and positive the next at around that time so you never know xx

I've started bleeding,but it's super light. I'm hoping that it's implantation. I just took a little quiz and that told me that all my symptoms sound like implantation rather than AF. Took a test this morning :bfn: I'm being hopeful this month though x

If it is implantation then wait 2/3 days before testing again and hopefully it will be a lovely clear BFP

Michelle X

12DPO, couldn't wait anymore to test, getting stressed out as hubby away next fertile period. Clear Blue Plus, 99% accuracy, 4 days before AF due. Well, BFN........ :-(

12DPO, couldn't wait anymore to test, getting stressed out as hubby away next fertile period. Clear Blue Plus, 99% accuracy, 4 days before AF due. Well, BFN........ :-(

No no it's not 99% 4 days before. It's 56% 4 days before, it's only 99 from the day AF is due. You're definitely still in with a chance xx

I still have a veeeery feint line this am, I thought it would have been darker by now! three days until the witch is due, I am deflated this morning, I really thought it would be more obvious today!

Oh well, it's not over yet!

Good luck ladies still left to test!

You have a faint line on pg test? I can't remember, when did u get first faint line? Not sure how fast lines go darker, doesnt that mean you pg? �� I hope so!

Thanks Sarah. Sitting here bawling my eyes out. Totally stupid. So hope it's pg hormones and not PMS. XXX

Last edited:
A feint line yesterday, then an even more feint line this morning... I am still at the stage where I think I must have a mark on my glasses or something, it is not clear at all!

I will not count it until I have a solid line, I have been convinced for the last three months that I could see a line and of course the witch proved otherwise.

FX ...

Thanks Sarah. Sitting here bawling my eyes out. Totally stupid. So hope it's pg hormones and not PMS. XXX

Not stupid at all! I hope you're ok, everything crossed that it's good hormones :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back