September/October Babes

Gayle, I just love that picture of you & Diva so much. You can just see in her little face how much she adores her mummy. Bless her wee heart.

Harry is doing good, he's 15 months almost. How the hell did that happen?!? His sleeping was getting worse & worse so we took him to a cranial osteopath. It seems to be helping a little just now. Some nights are better than others but were seeing a lot more good nights thank god! He definitely seems a lot more settled when he sleeps instead of being all fidgety. So fingers crossed he continues to improve. He's like daisy grace in that he runs everywhere, the faster the better! He's still not saying much but I'm not getting concerned just yet. He understands a lot so that's good. He still has his dummy, so I've been really strict this week and not let him have it at all during the day and he seems not really bothered by that. He still needs it at night, but that's the next task; to get him off it totally. Glad he doesn't need it during the day though, I wondered if maybe that's why he doesn't say much. When I say that, I mean actual proper words. He babbles & garbles constantly!! Oh, and of course......STILL no teeth!!!
In other news, we have a new house!!! So excited, it's a lovely little cottage with a gorgeous big back garden. Can't wait to see Harry running around it in the summer!
We've had such a great start to the year. Ryan got promoted at work, our new house, a very close friend got engaged, and another announced she is pregnant. Last year at this time we had just lost a good friend in a car crash so it's good to have a nicer start to the year!!

Hope everyone is well :) xxx

Hey ladies!
I've neglected PF for the past few months, I've even so busy! But glad to hear that you and your gorgeous babies are doing well :)

Ethan is now 16 months & is doing amazingly! He's now running around & is so so loud! Not many words here yet and everyone is 'mum mum' haha. He says mum, dad, duck, dog and yeah. He understands pretty much everything that's said to him though - such a clever clogs! I definitely think terrible twos have come early :( his tantrums are unbearable! Several times a day we have shouting, screeching, feet stamping, rolling round on the floor etc. I'm hoping the tantrums won't get much worse! Lol. He only has 4 teeth so far, but I think some more are on their way. His sleeping is still really good - 12hrs at night and 3hr afternoon nap. Annoyingly, he's become a really picky fussy eater! He used to eat everything that was put infront of him, and now I struggle to get him to eat. He'd also rather have snacks rather than a proper meal. Weight and health wise, he's fine though so I'm just persevering with it.

We've been back and forth to the hospital lately, as Ethan has a problem with his bits. His testicles haven't dropped into his sack, which is supposed to happen by the time they're born or within the first few months. Obviously, time is ticking now as it's dangerous for them not to be in place by the time they're 2 years old as it could affect fertility in later life. Likelihood is he's going to have to be put under GA to pull them down into place :(

We've found a new house too and are due to move on 10th feb. Soo excited! It's a lot bigger than what we have now, has a huge back garden and 5mins away from the nursery/school I wanted Ethan to go to :)

Here's a recent one of him with my friend's little girl

Xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 17
So glad to hear all the babas are doing well!

Logan is now 15months! Like Harry and Daisy he likes running everywhere lol. It is so weird to see him walking he looks too small! Think its cause Cassie never started walking unaided until she was 16 months whereas Logan has been walking for nearly 2 months! He has 12 teeth now, and is starting to get to grips with using his fork. His speech is okay. Not amazing but also not worrying at this point! EVERYTHING is a cat to him. Anything that takes his eye he points at and says, "It's a cat!" He understands everything we say to him though which is fantastic. He has a very cheeky personality! If he is about to do something that he knows he shouldn't, all you can hear is him saying, "Ah ah ah," and shaking his finger lol. He has started tantrums too. Throws himself on the floor, kicks his legs and screams! Wee rascal. He is very much a daddys boy. He breaks his wee heart when OH goes out to work, and if he isn't well or hurts himself, he always wants daddy. He LOVES being tickled, especially when we do 'This little piggy went to market'. He has a very lovely bond with his big sister. I love watching them play together, it is so sweet, especially when they are giggling away.

Here they are on Christmas morning

Attachments

• IMG_0562.JPG
    IMG_0562.JPG
    48.6 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0572.JPG
    IMG_0572.JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 12
Hey Leah glad to hear youre both om, was wondering where you had gone! Ethan lokks so well bless him!

Hows everything going with FOB? Is he still in touch with Ethan? Xxx

Gorgeous pics everyone!
Here's a few of my wee dude (I apologise in advance, I'm on tapatalk so don't know how to make the smaller! )

Cheeky boy!
6y5eba7a.jpg

Having cuddles with mummy
7e7y3une.jpg

Loves a onesie!
adeguqe2.jpg

All the September and October babies are so grown up and gorgeous. I wish I could give them all a big hug. Xx

Hi cos :) glad ur little man is good :)

I just don't know what to do about the car seat situation!! She still fits in the maxi cosi cabriofix car seat and is well under the weight limit for it but her legs r getting a little long? To give u an idea of her size she is still wearing 9-12 babygros lol I know she is in theory big enough for a forward facing car seat but I'm just worried about her strength? She still seems to small to me and I really don't want to turn her round yet?

Terri do it when you are ready, as long as she is in weight to use the seat rear facing it's not a problem.

You say she's still little, my little man is 17 1/2 months and is only just going into 9-12 month clothes bless his cotton socks.

General update, Jacob now has 12 teeth is into EVERYTHING, is a mummy's boy (and has got over his faze of permanently calling me daddy).

Medically, he has a heart scan on Monday due to his heart disease and other heart problems, and also the hospital have now started genetic screening on a blood sample they had off him a while back, this is to see what gene is (in medical terms) "mutated" as they know something is wrong but are not sure what it is. Currently they think it's noonans syndrome but they can't be sure just yet, they are hoping I will have answers by the time his brother or sister is due.

Loving hearing all the updates and pics!! Such gorgeous babies!

Enid is 14 months and full of energy! She babbles all day and is the most social little thing, loves getting people to smile at her when we're out! Her eating is up and down, some days she's a dustbin and other days it's a struggle to get her to eat! She's got 5 teeth with another on the way and she's only in nursery 2 days a week now as I managed to get part time with work :) We are no where near walking yet but she's getting better at standing and we're back to the paediatrician in March to find out more about her hyper mobility and foot turn.

We've just changed the car seat to forward facing, I know there are benefits to keeping rear facing but Enid is a long baby and I couldn't stand her being squashed up anymore, so looked so uncomfortable!

eru6uny8.jpg

ebymameb.jpg

Yay fab news Terri. :/) bet you're chuffed.

I've got to take my DS back to the surgeon next month regarding his undescended testicle to see f they want to operate yet as it still hasn't come down, the main issue is, because of his heart disease they don't want to if they don't have to, but the longer they leave it, the more likely it is to effect him in the long run. I could do with them making a decision quickly, I don't want them dragging him in when I have a new born I'm trying to breast feed as I won't be able to stop in the hospital with him with a baby :-(

I hope u get a decision soon sproglett x

Not such good news now :( she has totally stopped taking steps again :(

The health visitor had referred her to physio to get a diagnosis of hyper mobility! (She gets it from me) but what we were not expecting was her telling us she may have a problem with her left hip :( she said it has more rotation than the other! She is back again in 6 weeks and if it's still the same she is referring her to orthopedics :( x

Awww fab news on your nephew :)

As for the appointments, I know it's hard waiting for answers, Jacob is currently awaiting results of genetic screening as they have told us there is a mutation of his genes but they're not sure which genes, his first set of results should be back about May, if that is negative, we'll have to have more tests done x

Helloooo babyem!

It's definitely been a long time. I miss you guys :-(

On the plus side Sproglett has made the group slightly larger! :)

So how is everyone? X

Hey girls!! How's everyone? Whats new?!

Well done sprog and my lovely bump bud who had baby wendy in April.

No babies for me. Just a nice ring on my finger and a HUGE wedding countdown! ! 224 days to go!! Xx

Congrats to the ladies with new babies!!

We're good, Im back at uni now and to say its difficult would be an understatement! Got lots of assignments atm and had my end of year exam last week :/ plus working 37.5 hours a week, Im like a zombie! The stress has led to me losing weight, I'm now 8st6lb!?!

LM is doing great, walking lots and we have daily battles with the pram! She loves pointing at things goibg 'whasat!' Or a people and then saying 'versheis!' Nearly saying words together properly. She has become very affectionate towaeds me, I love it! She comes and sits next to me and leans her head on me putting her arm round me, or strokes my hair :)

Shes bigfoot Im sure with size 4F shoes! Still a wee dot though! Most of last years summer clothes still fit! :rolleyes: xx

Congrats Gayle on the rock :) hope the planning is going well, as Frankie has said, Jacob is now a big brother to Harry James born on 2nd May 2014, Harry was a little more patient than his brother and stayed in till 39+6, weighed 7lbs 15oz and is doing really well

When my boys met....

eheda9aj.jpg

Jacob had an operation in March on his undescended testicle which seems to have been a success.
He has since been diagnosed with Noonans syndrome, so we'll be getting a lot more appointments through the post over the next few months.

How is everyone else?

X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back