*** September & October 2019 Mummies ***

pupperino

Reaction score
<3I'm the last to join trimester 3! So clearly time for a new thread :)

Looking forward to hearing everyone's updates and birth plans x

September

30th - @MrsP513 :blue: - Teddy born Sept 5th <3
9th - @Staceylou27 :blue: - Myles born Sept 18th <3
26th - @baby1201 :blue: - Joshua born Sept 21st <3

October
3rd- @bonjourkatie :pink:
20th - @_GG_ :pink: - Isabelle born Sept 26th <3
21st - @xoxo :pink: - Quinn born Oct 27th <3
24th - @pupperino :pink: - Isabelle born Oct 28th <3
27th - @Justjo89 :pink:

Last edited:
Hi. I’m still lurking on here so thought i would update. I’m glad everyone’s pregnancies are going well. I’m 32 weeks exactly now and have had my 2nd growth scan today, baby is on the 88th centile at the moment with an estimated weight of 5lb already! I think I may be giving birth to a giant baby haha. I went away on holiday last week which was a nice break but very hot during the heatwave. 8 weeks to go!!!!

Hi. I’m still lurking on here so thought i would update. I’m glad everyone’s pregnancies are going well. I’m 32 weeks exactly now and have had my 2nd growth scan today, baby is on the 88th centile at the moment with an estimated weight of 5lb already! I think I may be giving birth to a giant baby haha. I went away on holiday last week which was a nice break but very hot during the heatwave. 8 weeks to go!!!!

Aw, I'd be interested to see how accurate that prediction is! Glad you went on a nice holiday :) I think your heatwave up there is just our regular summer in Australia hahaha :rotfl: ... I can't wait for it! Sick of winter :D

I can’t deal with the heat, especially being pregnant. I guess if your used to it it’s ok though. Are u getting prepared now for baby’s arrival? I think I more or less have everything now.x

Yay to the 3rd trimester!

It's so hot here too. Luckily we have A/C and some nights are starting to get a bit cooler now.

Babylove, that's so exciting that you can have some sense of his weight already. Were your other babies similar sizes? I heard that babies put on the most weight in the last month? My midwife said she expects my baby to be roughly the same weight that I was when i was born. I was 7lbs 12oz so we'll see!!

I have most things ready! Just need to decorate the nursery - might do it this weekend! But we have everything else set up :) I start birthing classes next week, so I might get an idea of more things to get ready before bub arrives!

I’m finding it hard to sustain my energy at work day to day! I would love to slow down at take some time off to just relax and unwind!

Had my MW appt! All going well and bub is growing along nicely. I am iron deficient though - so might explain why things have been harder lately. Also, no GD! All came back fine :)

P.s I will update the thread title to be September & October mummies group... I noticed there was no Sept thread in third tri and the group just died off in second tri. Also because baby1201 is a Sept mummy, I thought it might welcome other sept mummies to join or give their birth updates if they wanted to! :)

Hi ladies I’m due 9th sept if I can join you in this thread?
I’m 35 weeks now and feel like the tiredness has hit all of a sudden! I feel like I’ve got a full on waddle as well now

Hi ladies I’m due 9th sept if I can join you in this thread?
I’m 35 weeks now and feel like the tiredness has hit all of a sudden! I feel like I’ve got a full on waddle as well now

Welcome, yes of course :) ... wow 35 weeks you’ll be due in no time! Do you know what you’re having yet?

Can I hate crash this thread. I’m officially due 30th August but may obviously be a September mummy

Can I hate crash this thread. I’m officially due 30th August but may obviously be a September mummy

Hate crash this thread? Seems mean :rotfl:

Do you know what you are having?

I know. My auto correct obviously decided I don’t use the word gate and use the word hate more. Lol.

Yes I am having a boy.

Thanks pupperino and yes I’m having a boy, already have a daughter age 4 (almost 5)
How has everyone been coping in the hot weather? My feet were really swollen couldn’t find comfy shoes to wear

I know. My auto correct obviously decided I don’t use the word gate and use the word hate more. Lol.

Yes I am having a boy.

Oh gate lol, of cause haha - my brain couldn’t work out what you were supposed to say.

Lovely :)

Thanks pupperino and yes I’m having a boy, already have a daughter age 4 (almost 5)
How has everyone been coping in the hot weather? My feet were really swollen couldn’t find comfy shoes to wear

Lots of boys for September and lots of girls for October by the looks of it :D

Can’t help you with weather tips! I’m in Australia and it’s winter right now. I’m waiting impatiently for summer :rotfl: haha

I’m 33 weeks today. Baby was actually breech on my scan a week ago with his head being just below my ribs apparently so I’m hoping he moves before my next scan at 36 weeks.
Great idea incorporating September and October mummies, hopefully the thread will become a little more active now.

Oh dear pupperino don’t wish too hard for the warmer weather it plays havoc with pregnant ladies!
I feel like its been the year of the boy everyone I know has had a boy or are due a boy, I only know one person my sister in law who is having a girl.

I was in a September thread but it just seemed to fade away, it’s good to have other mums to share experiences with

Oh dear pupperino don’t wish too hard for the warmer weather it plays havoc with pregnant ladies!
I feel like its been the year of the boy everyone I know has had a boy or are due a boy, I only know one person my sister in law who is having a girl.

I was in a September thread but it just seemed to fade away, it’s good to have other mums to share experiences with

Haha, I better not still be pregnant in summer! Bubs will be 3ish months by then, but she might not appreciate the Oz heat. We will have the aircon cranking to maintain the temp inside. I thrive in summer, and I think our winter is essentially a London summer - so that’s a walk in the park :rotfl:

Haha, I better not still be pregnant in summer! Bubs will be 3ish months by then, but she might not appreciate the Oz heat. We will have the aircon cranking to maintain the temp inside. I thrive in summer, and I think our winter is essentially a London summer - so that’s a walk in the park :rotfl:

Haha oh dear yes I hope you’re not still pregnant by then!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back