****September Mummies****

Tigger87

Reaction score
Hi girls,

As we don't have one yet I thought I'd start one.

However, I'm only ever on my phone so can't easily do lists and update - if anyone wants to start a different one with this kind of "hi-tech" mess then that's more than fine by me :-D

Xxx

I'm not in tri 3 till tomorrow but I'm a September mummy although I will have the twins in August so can I still join?
Xxx

I'm not in tri 3 till tomorrow but I'm a September mummy although I will have the twins in August so can I still join?
Xxx

Haha, it feels very snobby to say no on that basis... ;-)

Of course you can join, the more the merrier!! Xx

I'm due September 3rd :) I'm more than happy to have a go at a 'high tech' list type thread thingy if you like? Xxx

I'm due September 3rd :) I'm more than happy to have a go at a 'high tech' list type thread thingy if you like? Xxx

Go for it Ammdaz, it'd be nice to have a list to refer back to in September to see who's due to go when :)

I feel sooo lazy not doing it.... But..... Just thought its be nice to have somewhere to all chat :) xx

Go for it Ammdaz, it'd be nice to have a list to refer back to in September to see who's due to go when :)

I feel sooo lazy not doing it.... But..... Just thought its be nice to have somewhere to all chat :) xx

Ok I'll have a go :) yeah will defo be nice to have somewhere to chat, I was just thinking earlier that there must be a few of us September mummies joining tri 3 now :) xxx

Xxx

Haha, it feels very snobby to say no on that basis... ;-)

Of course you can join, the more the merrier!! Xx

Thank you feel like I have been invited to the party! Lol! I'm due 8th sept!
Xxx

Tri hopping but so excited to get to tri3! I'm due 17th September x

Tri hopping... (i'll be here tuesday) i'm due 10th Sept... :)

Wrong thread girls... Ammdaz has made a fancier one a little further down :) xx

Wahoo I'm officially in Tri3 and I can stop stalking this section now hehe. 27 weeks today...scary!!

Is anyone else getting Braxton hicks a lot? Mine seem to be getting loads more frequent, have had at last 8 today over the course of the day. They're not painful or anything, just very uncomfortable!

Bee x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back