September 2014 Mummies :)

defs! as much as i'm not excited, still looking forward to feeling some movements.. quick reminder that someones in there as had nooooo symptoms at all xxxxxx

Yes she was nds, and I def felt pop like movements at 16 weeks, then more definite kicks 18-20 weeks. I think we're definitely feeling these bubbas!

Yes she was nds, and I def felt pop like movements at 16 weeks, then more definite kicks 18-20 weeks. I think we're definitely feeling these bubbas!

yeah exactly the same as me first pg too. hey i hope so! lets hope they get more definite in a few weeks to come :) x

Lovely that you are all starting to feel movements, I'm excited for it but I remember just how painful they get too lol

Less than 11 hours til my scan :) it's at 8:30am and I'm not looking forward to getting up and ready for that time lol I'm not normally out of bed til then , let alone up, dressed, at hospital with a full bladder and getting through rush hour traffic! xx

Good luck for tomorrow babes, will be thinking of you and am looking forward to seeing a good update! I love seeing how well my Sept mummies are doing :-D xx

Best of Luck for tomorrow Kanga xxx can't wait to see your pics xxx

me too kanga!
thinking of you this morning, good luck :) xxxxxx

Scan went really well and baby was being really awkward to get the nuchal measurements. Pics aren't that great, but im happy we got to watch baby so much on the screen. Measuring 13+4 today instead of 12+6. New due date 19th Sept. Think we have a very obvious boy nub! Any guesses? xx
hequsyta.jpg

Hey Kanga, I'm so sorry that I'm jumping in on this thread but I saw this and had to comment. Gorgeous pic and am glad all is well. Also being put forward nearly a week is a result :) I agree I think you may well have another blue in there xxxx

So happy your scan went well Kanga xxx I think boy too :D xx

yay kanga i'm so happy for you! booooy xxx

I'm 14 weeks today so officially in tri 2...eek! I actually can't believe how quickly it's gone so far, even though at the time the days and weeks have dragged.

I'll still be keeping up with this thread until all you sept mummies migrate over, not long now!xx

Ah kanga so pleased it went well! Yay to being moved forward too! x

Glad the scan went well Kanga, I had an awkward one at my scan too-maybe they're both boys lol!

I'm 14 weeks today too so time to make the jump to 2nd Trimester too I guess! x � �

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back