September 2014 Mummies :)

I feel so stupid, just had to ask hubby what your t shirt meant! Lol I blame baby brain for the fact it isn't working at the mo :)
Love them though, great way to announce xx

lol thanks - i'm sure they would of been much nicer bought online but it was way cheaper to make my own! only going to wear once anyway. so yeah just a quick crappy go at something! it'll do the job :lol:

is this your first becci may i ask? i've been fine all the way through thankyou - no symptoms! i've been sick about four times the whole thirteen weeks so i'm pretty damn grateful as first pg i had every symptom under the sun lol! i'm v terrified and anxious this time so have not enjoyed much if any of the pregnancy so far - thankyou for asking though! i hope your sickness eases up fully soon :) xxx

kanga :lol::lol::lol::lol:!! his is very obvious and mines a little bit more trivial but not difficult at all (unless you have baby brain?) hehe xxx

Yeah, this one is my first... complete shock! We've had to rearrange our honeymoon as I would have been too far gone to fly back, so Jamaica in June has now become Tenerife next month!

To be honest, the sickness and nausea hasn't really bothered me; kinda put it down to one of those things. It just the boobs! I've tried cabbage leaves, maternity bras, hot showers, warm flannels, paracetamol... nothing works! I'd much rather have the sickness throughout than this, hahahaha! xx

Hello Girls! So today would of also been my 12 week scan :-(

However got a new shiny :bfp: to distract me this morning! :)(hope you can see it, I am only 11dpo)

Thank you for all your support! Xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Love the shirts nds!

Becci - ouch! No advice I'm afraid as mine are pretty much the same!

Apple - YAY!!! Can def see a line. Congratulations xxx

Congrats Apple I am so happy for you. It's so good to see our original friends who suffered back here to start their journey again. Really am so pleased for you xxx

Omg Apple I Adam so glad to here this, fab line for 11dpo :) hope you have a super sticky bean cooking in there xx

Arggggh apple I am really really happy for you. It's so good to see you back! X

amazing becci! yikes lol still sounds good to me! sorry also not advise on the boobs, i suffered first pg too :(

APPLE omg!!!!!! i'm smiling on my lunch break, so so happy!

thankyou crackers xxx

Apple, I am so pleased for you, lovely news!! Massive congratulations :)

Nic, am loving the T-shirts!!

Wont be long before the rest of you Ladies join us in Tri 2!

xx

Hi ladies.

Of those of you who are expecting baby number 2 have you felt any pops or anything?
Today I swear I've felt some "movement" of some kind but have dismissed it as I think it might be too early?

Scan on Wednesday, this week is going slow already.

x

i felt one yesterday and one today mrswoody, i'm wondering the same too as feel it's quite early too.

hey only two more sleeps!! xxxx

Yes mrswoody I have too. Just out of the blue a few days ago I felt definitely "pop" movements! With dd I felt them about 16 weeks, so a few weeks earlier this time round.

crackers was dd your first? i felt first at 16weeks so maybe this could be some movement? neither pops were followed by any wind or anything which made me ponder.

could be possible mrswoody! xxx

Thanks ladies.
I can't remember when I felt movement last time, I think around 16/18weeks.
Either way it's adding to the "I'm having another one" reality! Lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back