Septate Uterus

leean10

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I am not actually pregnant (that I am aware of) but I just wanted to let some of you know, those who have been in Tri1 with me recently that I had another appointment with the RMC last week and they think I might have a Septate Uterus. This means that baby is not getting a good enough blood supply hence my recurrent mc's.

I have been told to keep positive as the Dr is 100% sure that I will have a baby of my own so that is what I am trying to do and I am hopefully going to be back in here soon but this time for the long haul :)

Sorry for the pointless thread but just wanted to let you know that I hadn't dropped off the face of the earth.

XXXXXXX

It's good that you know why now/ are they going to so anything or just leave it to nature?

Hi hun, there was a lady called maybe baby and she had a septum removed after early losses and now has her little boy.
Wishing you the best xxx

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

I'm glad you're finally getting some answers! Fingers crossed you'll be back here soon!

Is there treatment they can offer if you fall pregnant again? xx

If I do have one, they will remove it with surgery and it should all be fine.

I have heard of that lady, that is a real positive sign :) x

Great news hun, glad you have got a few answers xx

Great that you're finally getting some answers. I wish you all the luck in the world hun x x x

It's awful to say I hope you do have one lol but in this case if its something that surgery can fix then its good that you know and you can carry on with. Healthy pregnancy

Thank you ladies, you are all so sweet.

I am hoping it is something like a Septate Uterus that can be fixed because if it isn't, I don't quite know what I will do x

Wishing you lots of luck for a future healthy pregnancy xx

I know I am tri hopping hun but I am happy to hear that you are getting answers and that it is looking good for things to be done for you! You have been to often in Tri1 and not moved on - hopefully this time it is only to move on to Tri2!! Defo will keep a close eye out for you. BIG HUGS HUN!!

FX Leean and I cant wait to see your Labour & Birth Announcment! PMA hun and you have tonnes of it!!! XXXXXXXX

Lee-Ann that's encouraging in a strange way! My aunt had one and successfully carried and gave birth to two healthy boys after surgery.
All the very best to you and your oh for a healthy pregnancy xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back