sent home

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
i was at work today and all of a sudden my mum and her m8 the administator came running up to me saying i had to go get B, wen mum finally calmed down she was saying how he had a high tempreture and i had to get him ASAP i was so upset i new he had the sniffles but no tempreture otherwise i would never have left him, i just stood there crying then all of the sudden walked out i completely forgot to tell my supervisor i was goin
wen i got there he had such a tempreture and that lil smile i always get wasnt there instead he just burst into tears and i aint been able to put him down since,
how will i manage to leave him at nursery again it was already hard enough?

Hi HUn

Im sure B will get better just keep an eye on his temp and make sure hes eatin and hydrated.
Give him lots of love and if it gets worse take him in to yoru doctor.
Hope B gets better soon hun XXXX
Oh and im sure once hes better he will be fine at the nursery everyone gets sick you'll prob have this happen tons of times throughout his childhood.
Love Katrina and Kiara

Hey sarah,

I worked in a nursery for 3 years and believe me i have seen a hell of a lot worse than that, we've had chicken pox, slap cheek, suspected menengitis and a really bad run of head lice and i mean kids literally crawling with them.
it was always one girl who never got rid of them and kept passing them around, her mum couldn't be bothered!

Anyway, don't feel bad about it. At least yo picked him up, i knew kids who were really really ill, sky high temp etc and there parents strolld in at the end of the night, even though they had been told to come for their kids in the morning! :x

Nursery's expect a little illness. :D And they are trained i illnesses and stuff

What do you o for a job anyway? i'm a nosey bugger- sorry :D

i am a domestic assistant / carer at a young chronic disabled home lol

Good for you :D :D :D :D :D

Is B ok now?

Jacks off colour as well, but he had his Jabs on monday so it could be something to do with that :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back