sensitive subject...

Kat

Reaction score
Im coming up to 34 weeks preggers now and me and my husband cant wait to meet our baby boy. We have a great relationship but im a bit worried about the sexual side of it.

Since ive been pregnant we havent really been intimate if ya know what i mean. We both know it is safe for us and the baby to have gentle love making, but i just dont wanna. I feel bad for my husband cos i feel im not paying him the attention he needs and he feels like im going off him. (which im not!) He to is also worried because he is 6ft 8" and of large build he might hurt us.

Does anyone have any advice as to what we/i can do to try to put the romance back in to our relstionship? or has/is anyone going thru the same thing??

Thanks everyone

Kat & Bump
xxxxx

I'm the same as you Kat. I just don't have the "drive" at the moment, and haven't had for some time. Chris does find it a little frustrating but he knows that it can't be helped.

I'd say for the fist 25 weeks or so our sex life carried on as normal but as it got harder for me with tiredness and back ache etc. it kinda just faded away.

I'm not too concerned about it as I figure there will be plenty of time for that after the baby is born. I just try and make sure we still have lots of kisses and cuddles and am trying to let things run their course.

thanks becky..

My Chris is the same! Its not like its the be all and end all and he appreciates the situation which is lovely.

Its not like he doesnt love me.. we made a beautiful baby together!

Yeah im sure things will sort themselves out. Cuddles are definately the way forward!!

Kat & Bump
xxxxx

:D Hi Kat!
I just want to say i hope everything goes well for you and give you a little input. I'm pregnant too and go ''off it''.... now and then, but the best thing about having a partner there that you love is that even if you dont feel like it it always feels good to give them a little pleasure to make them feel wanted and special too. If you get me? :wink:

Jody :D

Hiya Kat, don't worry about your lack of sex drive, I'm sure your partner understands. There are plently of otherways that you and your partner can be intimate without having sex. Try just spending time naked cudled up together, stroking and gantly touching as this should help relax you, your partner could read toyour bump as well so he can feel more involved with the pregnancy. Alternativly have a nice relaxing bath together.
If you do decide to have sex but as you say your partner is scared of squashing you, try having sex in the spooning position with him behind you, that way you and bump are supported by the bed and you could even pop a pillow inder you pump and you dont have to do any of the strenuous work.
Hope this helps
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back