Semen analysis

Sexylips12

Reaction score
How long did people have to wait for the results my partner did his SA today hoping it comes back normal!!

Hope it's only a week finally after 11 years of trying he finally agreed to do it!! X

good news, you might find out more about the reasons why you cannot get pregnant. Good luck

I hope so oh tho I've now got an ultrasound to have as one of the things my gp checked because of unintentional weight loss has come back positive which could mean endometriosis ovarian cysts or ovarian cancer I'm scared!! X

Update
Had call of doctors his results are back didn't say anything about talking to doc just said I can collect a copy of his results I have my ultrasound tomorrow really hope it's good news I'm scared!!

Can someone help me with this please I can't understand if it's good or bad

20230313_160715.jpg

Yep, all looks good :D the only thing that is a bit low is morphology but count and number should more than make up for that so I'd say you should be pleased with those results! I just haven't seen the debris, round cells and non specific aggregation before but I'm sure they'd call him in if it was anything to be concerned about! Maybe worth a little Google :think:
And I'm really sorry to hear your concerning news, how did your ultrasound go today? Xx

I am pleased with his results I spoke to gp today they said everything's good just a little low on sperm count, my scan went okay she said a small part of my womb is thicker than the rest and there's endometrium on my right ovary I have to wait for full results I might have to be sent to gynecology if I don't then my gp can just send us directly to fertility so just a waiting game, xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back