Seizing up!

Rachel80

Reaction score
Is anyone else finding they are seizing up if you sit down or lie down for too long? I feel so stiff & my back & other joints ache. I took the dog out for an hour yesterday, didn't do my usual power walk because of the heat....it was more of a slow waddle, & as the evening progressed I was in agony, had to have a hot bath. Am stiff today too, anyone else get this?x

Yeh i get stiffer as the day goes on, especially if iv been busy. I find sitting on my ball helps xx

Yep! You'd wet yourself laughing seeing me getting up from the sofa or bed, I'm all hunched from pain and takes a couple of mins to ease up. It's ridiculous! I can't walk far at all without aggravating my spd so feel like I'm making it all wise by resting too much, then do things and that makes it worse too! Hubby has to help me up a lot, and I'm not even that big!!

X

Oh phew it's not just me then! I'm worried, I hear alot about spd, how would I know if I had this?x

Pain in your pelvis and can be called PGP too (pelvic girdle pain). They tend to call it all PPGP now ( pregnancy related pelvic girdle pain) Mine is mostly pain on my pubic bone as basically those bones are separating too early. It can be excruciating and for some people they end up on crutches! Can include thigh, back and hip pain.
Hope you don't have it!

Is anyone else finding they are seizing up if you sit down or lie down for too long? I feel so stiff & my back & other joints ache. I took the dog out for an hour yesterday, didn't do my usual power walk because of the heat....it was more of a slow waddle, & as the evening progressed I was in agony, had to have a hot bath. Am stiff today too, anyone else get this?x

Yeh. This especially happens if I lie on my back at any point n I sometimes wake on my back and feel awful! This week has been the worst for pain, and im constantly stuggling to get myself up when sitting down and out of bed. :-( xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

It must be what it's like when you get old!

Yes I stagger across the room when I get off the sofa or out of bed. Takes me a minute or two to loosen up a bit xxx

Thanks ladies, I'm hoping its just normal stiffness then. Just worried because I'm only 27 weeks & concerned its going to get alot worse ��

Snap hun like umbongo i have spd kicked in at 33 weeks...pain in pubic area like being knifed in foof. So i waddle like hell amd cant walk far.plus my back is so stiff and painful....when i get up bf has to help me and takes a few mins to straighten my body.its just ridiculous ha ha xxx

Oh yes. I seem to seize up as the day goes on. Fine in the morning, but I'm a mess by the nighttime!

Xx

Same here! I can't sit down for more than 10 minutes without struggling to get back up! It's literally like all my joints have seized! Middle of the night wee's are like torture!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back