Seeing Things Again?

mrsablett

Reaction score
After my very feint positives yesterday, I have done three more tests today. I couldn't stop myself.

I have had the two results attached in the picture and a Not Pregnant on CB DIGI. These two don't appear any darker than yesterday. Can anyone else see them? Do they look legit?

Really gutted about the digital. Anyone experienced similar and had a positive outcome?

X

image.jpg

They look positive. Digis are not as sensitive so can take a while to show. A frer would probably give a nice clear line in the morning if you have one.

I'm normally not very good at faint lines. But I do see them here. X

Waiting for FRERs to arrive in the post. I have Superdrug's own.

Would like to not test for a couple of days but not sure I'll manage.

That's good to hear, Lilaco. Yet again I have today had another feint line on a Superdrug test (FMU). How quickly did your ones get darker?

This is today's offerings. Almost 48hrs after first test.

image.jpg

Are you taking tests with fmu? xx

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

I am. First test was taken Thurs afternoon. Then FMU tests Fri morning and Sat morning.

Your hcg levels go up and up every few days Hun but they are definitely positive xxx

Look like faint lines to me. Congratulations :) xx

Would they remain this feint over 48hrs? Sorry, I'm a pest. I should just wait a few days. I've suffered many losses before and conceived and held a healthy pregnancy with my son using Clomid, so I'm feeling very nervous and impatient xx

Yes they could do. Mine are quite faint still too but definitely getting stronger. Could vary depending on what you're drinking etc as well remember. Any line is a line that's all you need to remember xx

My afternoon wee is better for testing that fmu. Might be same for u x

My first tests were faint lines, I tested the next day with a clear blue digi and got not pregnant. I waited another day and done one of the normal clear blue tests and sure enough, 2 faint lines! Even 1 week later my test lines were stronger, but still not as dark as I expected them to be. I'm now 24 weeks pregnant, so stay positive, it all sounds good to me just now! X

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back