Seeing the baby move from outside my stomach!!

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by Tineke, Sep 9, 2005.

1. Tineke

Tineke Well-Known Member

Im sitting here, sooo wish my partner was here to see that the baby was actually making my stomach move from the outside!! I tell you it's amazing to watch. I only just felt the first movements 2 weeks ago today and already I can see the movement!!!

I am over the moon, it has totally enlightened me and it's kind of strange, as I was having such a bad night with other things going on!!! It's late here and I don't even want to go to bed. I could watch this all night :D

Has anyone seen this happen yet? It's really incredible and was totally unexpected!

soo happy!!!

Tineke

2. beanie

beanie Well-Known Member

My bump does it a fair bit now, last night it went really high on the right side. Its even moving when I sdtand up which is a wierd feeling. I like to put things on my bump, like the remote and baby kicks them off. I was reading the other day, resting my book against my bump and they were kicking against it. I love it when they do that xxx

3. AmberNicole

AmberNicole Well-Known Member

Oh, it's so amazing isn't it?! I miss those moments!

4. Sarah W Baby Belly

Sarah W Baby Belly Well-Known Member

This happened to me in the bath this morning!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I was doing my usual stare at my belly wondering what on earth was in there and then I saw it! To the right of my belly button! My tummy popped up a bit!

As usual the DH was in a completely different room and missed it again.

Also last night I managed to get the bean to react to my prodding finger.

It was lovely :D