Seeing that BFP!!!!!!!!!

CazH

Reaction score
I dont know about anyone else but I cant wait to finally see that BFP rather than a BFN. I can only imagine the excitement of it.
I get excited when I see an ov positive, if only that was a preg positive.
I wonder what a BFP looks like??

I also cant wait to tell the whole world that i'm finally pregnant and telling the family also starting to shop for my Jane pram and Bedroom stuff.

If only Jim'll Fix It was still on I could ask him to make me preggers ( not from him though ew gross!!!)
:rotfl:

:hug:

i think its been that long we probably wouldnt believe it :lol:

I just cannot imagine what a bfp must feel like!!!
I love hearing about childless women on this forum finally getting pregnant. It makes my day! :cheer:

I think Ive said before I lay awake on Monday night just imagining I had a BFP! The thought fills me with joy. The thought of showing my OH and seeing the look on his face. :D After about a thousand BFN's Im starting to believe Im never going to see a BFP of my own. :(

It must be wonderful and I agree with notty, just reading a thread with a BFP gives me goose bumps and makes me realise there is hope for us all.

I dont know about you but I've played it over and over again in my mind what I would say to my parents and DH and how they would react.

I bet when it does happen it wont be anything like I planned :) I bet I wont beable to get the words out through the tears!

No matter how much you long for your BFP and how long you TTC for, when you get that BFP you will be in total shock, even though you hope and wish for it every month.

I was in complete shock, but at the same time completely over the moon of course. You forget all about those BFN's youve had in the past.

Really hope you all get your BFP's soon :pray:

I bet when we do get that alusive BFP we'll be in denial and need to do at least 20 tests before we believe it!

Going to get hubbie on Zinc tablets soon, any other things I or Him can take to enhance our Fertility ladies?????

Jodie is spot on, you do forget all the BFNs when you see that dream BFP.

And yes, you do keep testing and testing...it's hard for it to sink in.

Yep, Vitamin B6 is supposed to help with monthly cycles and womens fertility from what I've read.

Brought some Vit B6 for me and Zinc & Vit C for hubbie from Asda. Heres hoping for a BFP next month x

i can explain what its like... after seeing bfn for 16 whole bloody months, it was sooo strange.

im sure youve read before of people doing loads of tests! i stood there and was so shocked, i felt sick. honestly, it was like someone had punched me.

i was shaking and dying to ring oh, but you know when your trying to do something and it just dont work, i was so excited i kept misdialling his number and had to keep hanging up.

i sat there and done three ebay cheapies that were in bathroom, then ran downstairs, and done the two digis.

i still couldnt believe it. it was so unreal to see two lines after seeing one.

you will all get there ladies, some wil just take longer than others. i wish you all the very best.

lotsa love xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back