Seeing Mcfly tonight!!!

Sophie1102

Reaction score
Off to see Mcfly at the BIC tonight, taking my two girls and cousin, it's all their first concert, thankfully we are sitting. but i can't wait and then my 20 week scan tomorrow!!!!!

Hopefully baby will like the music????

We have Rhianna to go to next Tuesday too!!!

:dance: :dance:

Have a great time. We went to see Wet Wet Wet last night at the NEC and Flump seemed to love it :D

Thanks Debbie, Yeah i was just catching up on your post, did he move lots more than normal and did it depend on the different bass etc ??

He was just very active all night to be honest. More so than usual. :D

Have a good night.

I'm thinking about taking DS to a concert he's never been to one before and he loves music and seeing as he is almost 12 he is def old enough.
Not sure who is touring though who he would like.

My girls are 8 and 7, my cousin is 15, I hope they all enjoy the experience as we have the other one next week, may have to put them on ebay if they hate it!!! lol :)

Ta Debbie, i have been feeling baby move more each day but it would be really great if it moved loads over a few hours!!

Hi all, we had a great time last night could'nt feel the baby move so he hopefully that will mean he can sleep through things well?!?!?!?

The girls enjoyed it but got a bit tired towards the end but the enjoyed it too.

Now i'm just getting really excited about the scan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:

I'm guessing you are going to PGH for your scan? Hope it all goes well, i'm just down the road for you so know all about BIC and all the other local delights!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back