seeing feet and hands

.Ruth.

Reaction score
So everyone keeps going on about when they were pregnant they could see a full on foot or hand coming out of there bump...

Is this true? When does it get like that?

My little man like sticking his bum and back out quite often and that looks strange enough...

Wondering whether im fat and wont be able to see it haha xxx

I do get pokey out bits. mainly when im laying on my side and he pokes out 2 my right side.. i cant make out what it is from looking at it, but i try and feel and grab it and it feels like elbows or knees or feet :)

and if im sat up he bum pokes out up to my ribs lol

hurts like hell!!!! xx

i get lots of pokey out bits but no idea what they are, my mum said she could see my feet and even feel my toes but i haven't experienced that x

nah i havent either! I just take wild guesses cos i no hes back to back and tends to turn onto his side and kick out to my right..
xx

i get lots of pokey out bits but no idea what they are, my mum said she could see my feet and even feel my toes but i haven't experienced that x

Yer my bfs mum keeps saying it and then look surprised when I say I cant figure out his head from his arse usually haha

I can see a foot shape when he's doing the pokey out thing, and asked midwife about it because he was doing it when i was there and she said there is no denying its a foot lol.

Its kinda gross actually, I don't like it haha.

I guess it just depends on tummy muscles, baby positioning ect ect.
My tummy muscles must be shit lol x

Ill try and get a pic next time he does it and show you x

Near my belly button, I get something really small stick out. I have a little feel and it runs away. Im certain it must be a foot or hand, but you couldn't tell from the outside xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

I can see a foot shape when he's doing the pokey out thing, and asked midwife about it because he was doing it when i was there and she said there is no denying its a foot lol.

Its kinda gross actually, I don't like it haha.

I guess it just depends on tummy muscles, baby positioning ect ect.
My tummy muscles must be shit lol x

5 different midwifes and a dr have said i have 'strong' stomach muscles!??? Ive laughed everytime cos seriously ive done zeerooo situps in my life lmaoo!

Wen they 1st said it my OH said r u being serious!? R they feeling u right u never work out?? Haha!

Im worried they wont join back up n ill have a weird belly :/ :shock: x

The thing i hate the most is when he turns!!
I can feel his head by my foo and just above bikini line his shoulder!!!!! Its horrible!
Cos hes either back to back or turns to the side alot i get sticky out shoulder! Erghh feels horrid xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back