See ya later alligators!

umbongo

Reaction score
So I'm off, into the big, bright world of labour threads and stretch and sweeps! :shock::shock:

That's right, from tomorrow it's tri 3 that will have the pleasure of my moaning and my food threads ;-)

Thanks for all the advice and support you've all provided and good luck for the rest of this trimester to you all.
:wave:

See you all soon!! XxxxX :dance:

Last edited:
Good luck, see you In just over a week :) x

Yay, I'll see you soon! It looks scary in there!

Awww good luck over there see you in a few weeksx

Good luck Hun! Will have to do some Tri hopping to keep up with your food threads! X

Me too! I can't believe we're on the home stretch!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9790 using Tapatalk

It is exciting! And lovely that we're all on the journey together. Don't know what I'd have done without this site!! Xx

Ah good luck hex, I remember when you left tri 1' I was sooooo jealous! Feeling a little jealous but enjoying this tri much more . Still got 4 weeks till I hop over I'll be stalking tri 3 for your threads!

Hahahaha I'll put a hex on you for getting my name wrong :p

Good luck in tri 3 , see you in a few weeks over there x

Eek, how exciting! Good luck and I'll see you in a few days :) xxx

See you in couple of weeks. So exciting! Good luck and I'm sure it's not too scary :) xxx

Exciting times! Good luck and see you in a few weeks x

OMG your going!! Have fun over there Umbongo and cant wait to join you in a couple of weeks! WOW, where has the time gone too? This is the last Tri and the one where we start annoucing births too!!! OMG - we are gonna MEET our wee ones in the not to distant future!!! :dance::dance::dance:

God, time is going fast isn't it!! I will see you there in a few weeks too! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back