Secret Millionaire ....

tots hope

Reaction score
... should not be watched while you are pregnant! I was in tears last night! Thankfully DH was out so i could blab away to myself!

i watched it dint cry though
dint think that man was perticualy giving not like the women last week :)
manda xx

i bawled my eyes out - thought it might just have been the misery hormones but OH only walked in on the last 10 minutes of it and he was crying too!!

I missed it last night!! But last week i was bawling my eyes out!!! Like making noises when i cried and everything lol

Its about millionaires who go undercover in the home towns or similar circumstances to where they were brought up. They are introduced to the community as people who are doing voluntary work. After 2 weeks they have to decide who to give some of thier money to.

This week it was a property developer who went into a city (cant remember where) but most of the houses had been pulled down and there were just a few residents who had been fighting for 10 years to save their houses.

The community had a boys club which was run by 2 mean in their late 70's who had been there for more than 60 years and they were working there trying to help the children in the community. The building was in a complete state and the millionaire gave them some money for a roof for the building.

A family who lived in a house where all the other houses were boarded up. He paid for them to have central heating as the little girl had asthma. He also paid for bedroom furniture and to decorate the little girls bedroom.

Homeless shelter - paid for a new kitchen and a garden so they could be self sufficient with veg

and last but not least gave his professional services to help the residents in their fight to keep their homes.

In total it would have been around 100K away to help them of his own money.

Last week it was a women who gave loads of moeny to a dance school and fnded a girl through dance until she was 18. Think she was about 10!

Its a really good programe and it shows that there are some decent people out there still.

Worth a watch and worth every tear!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back